This hotel is convenient and reasonably priced. Free parking is available on site, and you are within walking distance of downtown Stamford.
Hotel is overall clean, staff was friendly and free breakfast onsite made it easy to lug the kids down there in the morning. We booked a suite, which was quite large. We enjoyed having a DVD hookup in the room so the kids could watch movies.
Our room, although nonsmoking, had a musty, smoky odor. The breakfast buffet was on the lame side. Good coffee, but the biscuits were like rocks and the eggs seemed like were made in the microwave. Can't complain about free, but it was not impressive.
I would recommend this hotel if you are looking for a clean, convenient place to stay. No major complaints, just not dazzled.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Mill River, located on the waterfront, is a hotel with peerless elegance, modern comforts & exceptional privacy. When the hotel opened in Year 1985 it had no parallel in the city and around. Although the hotel has seen much change, it has retained all of its original charm. For business or pleasure, hotel's spacious guest rooms & suites surrounded with residential ambiance offer an enclave of luxury in convenient downtown Stamford. Located on Mill River Street, easily accessible from I-95, I-287, Route 15, Route 1. Walking distance from downtown Stamford and local corporate offices. Five minutes from Stamford train station offering link to New York City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Stamford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Stamford
- Hampton Inn & Suites Stamford Hotel Stamford