This hotel is nice looking and resonably priced. There is a restaurant/bar in the hotel but opens later in the afternoon so is not open for lunch. The food was ok but nothing great. There are other hotels with better locations near the downtown Stamford area walking distance to restaurants, bars and shopping but if you are looking for reasonable priced, clean rooms, I think this hotel is a good option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Mill River, located on the waterfront, is a hotel with peerless elegance, modern comforts & exceptional privacy. When the hotel opened in Year 1985 it had no parallel in the city and around. Although the hotel has seen much change, it has retained all of its original charm. For business or pleasure, hotel's spacious guest rooms & suites surrounded with residential ambiance offer an enclave of luxury in convenient downtown Stamford. Located on Mill River Street, easily accessible from I-95, I-287, Route 15, Route 1. Walking distance from downtown Stamford and local corporate offices. Five minutes from Stamford train station offering link to New York City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, getaroom.com, Hilton Hotels, HotelsClick, Reservation Counter, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Stamford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Stamford Hotel Stamford
- Hampton Inn And Suites Stamford