First off I checked in after a very long day of traveling and there was 1 person working the front desk... a guy kept coming out of thr back office and finally after 10 minutes of waiting he checked me in. I ended up in a huge corner suite that recked of smoke, had to change my room after a few hours it got so bad. The whole floor was "non-smoking" but every night I smelled smoke going to my room. It was an awful experience, switched to the Hyatt regency and it was 1000 times better but the location is kind of rural.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Mill River, located on the waterfront, is a hotel with peerless elegance, modern comforts & exceptional privacy. When the hotel opened in Year 1985 it had no parallel in the city and around. Although the hotel has seen much change, it has retained all of its original charm. For business or pleasure, hotel's spacious guest rooms & suites surrounded with residential ambiance offer an enclave of luxury in convenient downtown Stamford. Located on Mill River Street, easily accessible from I-95, I-287, Route 15, Route 1. Walking distance from downtown Stamford and local corporate offices. Five minutes from Stamford train station offering link to New York City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Stamford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Stamford
- Hampton Inn & Suites Stamford Hotel Stamford