If you're on the road and don't want to stay in NYC this is a great hotel. We first stopped at La Quinta and it looked pretty shady. The Hampton Inn wasn't just spacious and clean but nice. The breakfast was nice and although we wwere there for just over 12 hours it was enough for a good night sleep.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Stamford Hotel Stamford
- Hampton Inn And Suites Stamford
- Hampton Inn & Suites Stamford Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Mill River, located on the waterfront, is a hotel with peerless elegance, modern comforts & exceptional privacy. When the hotel opened in Year 1985 it had no parallel in the city and around. Although the hotel has seen much change, it has retained all of its original charm. For business or pleasure, hotel's spacious guest rooms & suites surrounded with residential ambiance offer an enclave of luxury in convenient downtown Stamford. Located on Mill River Street, easily accessible from I-95, I-287, Route 15, Route 1. Walking distance from downtown Stamford and local corporate offices. Five minutes from Stamford train station offering link to New York City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Stamford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.