“Good Italian” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Patrizia's of Stamford is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 403 Restaurants in Stamford
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Summer Street
Description: Award Winning Market Restaurant has now been open in downtown Stamford for the past two years. Owner David Leute has an exciting New American menu which features the freshest flavors of the season in an energetic room featuring an open kitchen, exposed brick walls and unique finishes.
Stamford, Connecticut, United States
“Good Italian”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

Good italian food. Menu has great options. Good location in central Stamford. it does get a bit loud. Worth it.

Visited April 2013

Stamford, Connecticut
“My new Favorite !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

I highly recommend this neighborhood gem of an Italian restaurant. The food is authentic, much like the best restaurants in NY. The service is excellent, especially like Ruth. Erika greets you like you are family ! Owner Frank knows restaurants and has created a winner here in Stamford. Great bar to eat or drink at. Prices are reasonable and servings hefty ! Try the chicken scarpariello , the best I have ever had . Delicious !

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Stamford Ct
“good food, terrible service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

it's not worth putting up with the ridiculous wait times if the service is so bad. Kept us waiting for 1 hour and 40 minutes for a table, we finally left. That was on my third visit, I'll never go back again.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

Yes we love italian food and yes you are a sitting very close to your neighbors table in this restaurant on a busy Saturday night, but this can turn out really nice as we had two gentleman sitting next to us with whom we shared our opinion on this restaurant and had a nice chat. Service is very professional waiters know the menu and know the ingredients of the food . Food isvery well prepared and very tasty . We where four of us and enjoyed several antipastos and nice plates of pasta as main course. Pasta was as expected cocked perfectly al dente and all sauces where very good. I could eat here every day and not get bored , all this food was enjoyed with a nice bottle of italian wine and price for this dinner was acceptable.

San Diego, California
“What an amazing place!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

I currently traveled to CT on business and stayed at Hotel Zero in Stamford. After contacting the front desk, and asked for some recommendations for a great dinner. I was referred to Patrizia's Restaurant. I was told it was Italian cuisine. I went there with some of my colleagues, and we ended up having an unbelievable meal. From the moment we walked in, we knew we had made the right choice. The service was great, and the food was unbelievable. My colleagues who are from the area, made reservations for the following weekend with their families. Thank you Patrizia's for a great night.

• Visited March 2013