“Stylish night's stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Stamford
Rockville, Maryland
“Stylish night's stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

On a stopover midway between point a and b, we were pleasantly welcomed at Hotel Zero Degrees in Stamford. The lobby is European contemporary. The staff were warm and helpful and our check in was quick. Complimentary parking (when available) in the attached secure garage. Our fifth floor room was tastefully decorated, very clean, comfortable, and quiet. Complimentary wifi. The hot breakfast included eggs, potatoes , bacon and sausage in addition to standard continental fare. Starbucks Coffee. We remarked several times at how clean everything was. Overall good value for the nights stay.

Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW via mobile

My husband and I stayed overnight here after a day in NYC. The hotel was very attractive, nice decor, very hip and modern. The room was nice, clean. comfortable bed and the breakfast was great for a hotel. However, there was a continuous (however inconsistent) very loud bumping noise outside or door late at night. It kept me awake and woke me from sleep a few times. The shower was also terrible...it never got hot and the pressure was hardly enough to rinse my hair. Overall it was nice, conveniently placed and priced right.

• Stayed December 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Close to commuter rail. Super easy to get into the city hassle free. Elevator security was a little tricky Staff is great. Very helpful and informative.. Rooms are a bit tight, but well appointed. Breakfast was very good and varied. Well worth the price.

Room Tip: Double beds would offer more space in room
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Jordan S, Front Office Manager at Hotel Zero Degrees, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear vacationer60745,

Thank you for taking time to post this wonderful review, I am glad to know you enjoyed your stay. The Hotel Zero Degrees Family would be happy to welcome you back in the near future. Happy Holidays.

Danbury, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My stay at Zero Degrees was just what I look for in a hotel experience. The rooms were super clean and comfortable and the service was top-notch. With it's close proximity to Stamford's downtown night life, I will definitely return for any future nights out on the town!

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Justin B,

Thank you for taking a moment to post this five star review. I am happy to hear your room was super clean and that the service was up to your standards. All of us look forward to your next stay, Happy Holidays.

Port Chester, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Every so often my old friends from college get together to catch up and have a boys weekend. We usually try to find new places to go to and we decided to try out stamford. This hotel was in the perfect location. We were able to walk to most places we wanted to go which was very convenient. Besdies the location this hotel was very clean and the service was just what you would want from a hotel. Free breakfast buffet was the icing on the cake for my overall stay and I would recommend this hotel to anyone in the future.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Vince D,

Thank you for taking a moment to post this five star review on Hotel Zero Degrees Stamford. I am very pleased to hear your "boys weekend" was a success! The surrounding area is perfect for what you were looking for, and our full complimentary breakfast each morning is a great start to your day. Safe Travels and Happy Holidays.

Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My boyfriend and I stayed at Hotel Zero Degrees for a few days in Aug. 2014. Being from Stamford, I know the hotel use to be the YMCA. However I saw no evidence of the Y at all. The shuttle service was awesome and made the stay worth the already affordable price. Donnie picked us up from the train station and William took us back upon our departure, both were extremely professional. The shuttle was also available to take us about town, if needed. We stayed in room 612. The room was clean, spacious and nicely decorated with an extremely comfortable bed. The bathroom too was clean and spacious. The breakfast was way more the continental. It included eggs, breakfast meats, potatoes (tots & hash browns) and Spanish style red beans, which were delicious. The hotel is located downtown and is the centerpiece of the Alive @ five summer concert series, which offers music by local and big named stars. We learned we had just missed the last concert of the summer. Hotel Zero is also surrounded by many restaurants and the mall is in walking distant. Kevin Gross, thank you for managing an efficient hotel and I will definitely be staying there on my next trip home!!!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Kevin_Gross, General Manager at Hotel Zero Degrees, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Ajay757,

Thank you for finding the time to post this review on your stay back in August. As I always do, I will share this review with Donnie and William and thank them for providing such professional service. We are right around the corner from Columbus Park, where Alive@ Five takes place, during July and August. I am sure they will roll out another great lineup for 2015, so be sure to plan your next visit home on a Thursday so you don't miss the action again.

Thank you for the honorable mention, having a great staff makes managing the hotel much easier.

Happy Holidays,

Kevin Gross
Briarcliff Manor, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The room accommodations we were given were very nice, clean and comfortable and the staff was always helpful and courteous. Also, the location is great as it is right in the downtown area and is within walking distance of a lot of bars an restaurants. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Ali W,

Thank you for taking time to post this fabulous review. I will be sure to pass this positive feedback along to the staff. Our location is in the heart of downtown Stamford, close to many restaurants and bars. All of us here at Hotel Zero Degrees look forward to your next visit! Happy Holidays.

203-363-7900

Been to Hotel Zero Degrees? Share your experiences!