“Fan of this hotel!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Stamford
Hyderabad, India
“Fan of this hotel!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

A great option in Stamford... The service at the front desk isn't great but rest makes up for it. Give nice rides to the office and breakfast is nice. Would recommend to others since the location and price is good for Stamford.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Timothy_Simpson, General Manager at Hotel Zero Degrees, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Dear HeatherBWebb,

We are pelased to have a fan in you. My apologies if you found the Front Desk to be a bit lack luster in their interactions. I can assure you this is not usually the case. I would like to get more feedback on this and if you have time would appreciate a call at 203-750-9800 to discuss further.Aside from that I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay! Safe travels and we hope to see you again.

Tim Simpson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
Stamford, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

The staff was very accommodating and tended to our needs. Ivan the night maintenance man was by far the nicesest and most accommodating.
Bed - was standard medium spring mattress - should be upgraded. You'll get a better mattress at Marriot.
Shower - was average - bathroom was nice. Did not have enough towels. Shower curtin was not long enough to prevent water from getting all over the bathroom floor
Parking - not enough parking
Breakfast - was great - this was a definate plus.
Hotel is close to everything that you will need, food, entertainment, train, etc.
Pool and gym are nice.
You will get what you pay for.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear Resident Stam,

Thank you for posting this review. I am pleased to know that our staff were friendly, polite and most important geniunely helpful. I will be sure to share this with Ivan. he truly is one of our star employees. I will be sure to personally check the length of the shower curtains. We have never received any feedback on it but I am happy to take a look. We aim to be the best value amenities, guest service, design and most importantly comfort. We look forward to welcoming you once more.

Hollis, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Great anniversary stay. Clean rooms, higher end amenities. Excellent breakfast!! Nice stay, would def go back!! Only thing missing is the complimentary fruit water and a complimentary happy hour. That would make this the BEST stay in Stamford. Overall, excellent boutique hotel in the heart of Stamford!!. Go there NOW!! You will be pleasantly surprised!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear RaelJ_13,

I am happy to know we made your anniversary that much more memorable! Thank you for such a wonderful review believe me when I say the pleasure was all ours. We still do happy hours but they have now moved to Wednesday nights and our refreshing fruit water is on its way back with the warm weather soon approaching! Many thanks for your kind words we hope to celebrate many more anniversaries with you both.

Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

My husband and I stayed 1 night in this hotel, and liked it very much. I didn't give it 5 stars because the common areas of the hotel could have been a little cleaner.The rooms however were very nice, and quite comfortable. There is free wi-fi and a great complimentary breakfast. Also, free parking - what more can you ask for?

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dearkathy3332,

Thank you for posting this review. I am thrilled to know you enjoyed our hotel especially our complimentary warm buffet breakfast. My apologies if the common areas needed more detailing I have already reviewed with the housekeeping team to ensure they consistently do a thorough job. I do hope to see you and your husband with us again.

Chevy Chase, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

all of the Staff were professional and polite. They went out of their way to make my stay comfortable and efficient. The hotel is walking distance from AMTRAK. I will be sure and stay at the hotel on my next trip to Stamford.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear LarryBell,

I appreciate you taking the time to post this review. I am glad our staff went above and beyond to make your stay as comfortable as possible. We are centrally located in Downtown Stamford just steps away from the train station and many dining options for any pallet. We certainly look forward to your next stay with us.

Stamford, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

We used the lobby lounge area yesterday evening for a small company meeting. It has a wonderful ambiance, and the staff in the reception area couldn't have been more helpful and obliging in moving some of the seating, and making sure that we had all we needed. A colleague visiting from out of town stayed at the hotel and found it to be a fantastic base from which to work.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear JW,

Thank you for this review. Good to know our versatile Fahrenheit Lounge is conducive for both relaxing as well as a casual business meeting. Our staff members are always happy to go above and beyond to ensure a pleasant stay for our guests. We hope to see you for your next business meeting or to host another one of your colleagues. May you have continued success in all your endeavors.

Providence, RI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

I didn't really know what to expect, I was always staying at the Sheraton and wanted to try something different. This was a clean, nicely decorated hotel, right in the center of everything. We were going to a show in NYC and wanted a nice short commute with great restaurant options nearby. The hotel had free parking and wifi and a really good hot free breakfast. Rooms were nice with a seamless showerglass shower. Staff was very nice and quickly got things done if requests were made. There were some good nightlife spots just around the corner. The mall is walking distance and you can go to the YMCA if you wanted to use the a gym. I would totally stay there again. I noticed that there were not a huge abundance of parking spaces was the only negative.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Jenedoro,

Thank you for such a wonderful review. I am very pleased to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us especially since you a frequent guest with a branded hotel. We place great emphasis on providing a chic, comfortable and personable experience to all our guest even after they have left. It seems we did just that for you. I can’t thank you enough for the great feedback as an independent moderately priced boutique hotel it means a lot. Parking is limited however, we have the bell St Garage directly behind us which offers secure overnight parking with a connecting door to us. Again many thanks for your review and we hope to see you again.

Tim Simpson

Been to Hotel Zero Degrees? Share your experiences!