“Great Boutique Hotel in a perfect location” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel Zero Degrees
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   909 Washington Blvd, Stamford, CT 06901   |
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Stamford
Plainview, New York
“Great Boutique Hotel in a perfect location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

great value. Rooms are small but enough room for both of us. Bathrooms was a nice size with designer amenities. Terriffic location right off of Main St and all of the restaurants. Parking was a breeze and a nice breakfast was included in the bargain rate at the Trip Advisor website that we booked it on. I would of gave it the extra star but the bathroom could have been a bit cleaner. The rest of the hotel was very clean.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Timothy_Simpson, Manager at Hotel Zero Degrees, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Dear Robert G,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review. I am glad to know you were able to enjoy our stay with us especially at the special TripAdvisor rate. It seems our central location in downtown, comfortable rooms and amenities met your expectations and I am thrilled to know you enjoyed your stay overall. We pride ourselves in being the best value. I apologize for that snafu in the bathroom and we are ensure our housekeeping is diligently attending to all our spaces. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Property Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (116)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

We had a quick stay here. Free indoor parking, free buffet breakfast, free wifi, fine room, comfortable bed, very clean, very nice bathroom, chic arty decor. Very convenient to downtown Stamford, literally dozens of restaurants within a few blocks. And the prices can't be beat. Very friendly place. If you want to "work out" or swim, the YWCA is physically connected to the hotel and you have full complementary access.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Timothy_Simpson, Manager at Hotel Zero Degrees, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Dear Macjack1,

Thank you for such a wonderful review! I appreciate you taking the time to highlight the perks of staying at Hotel Zero Degrees. I am pleased to know that your quick stay with us was an enjoyable one. From our complimentary breakfast, wi-fi and clean rooms to our convenient location, we aim to offer the best value. It was a pleasure having you with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Stamford
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

The place is conveniently located at walking distance from a lot of restaurant.
Good atmosphere. Friendly personnel and clean facility.
There even was a complimentary wine tasting, which apparently is a monthly event

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Timothy_Simpson, Manager at Hotel Zero Degrees, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Dear MarcL,

I appreciate your posting this review about us. Good to know you had a comfortable stay with us and the you were able to enjoy our monthly Zen Hour. This is where we offer complimentary wine from various regions paired with delicious charcuterie and chesses. Next month we have partnered with Chocopologie to host the Zen hour where will be pairing Proseco with various types of chocolates. I hope you are able to make it for that one as well. Safe travels.

Stamford, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

My Fiance and I recently hosted our engagement party in Stamford CT and we always drive by Hotel Zero. We inquired within and from the time we stepped foot in the door to talk to a manager, to the time the last guest from our party left, we were fully satisfied.
We had over 10+ rooms blocked off, and the Hotel was mindful that we may be loud, and not one guest was disturbed. We had complimentary shuttles around the Stamford area all night until 11pm.
The Guests were greeted by a nice personal touch when they walked in and we had a very personal treat when we checked into our suite.
I would recommend this hotel to any and every traveler to the Stamford area. The weekend brunch was more than ample and best part was it was complimentary! We couldn't be more pleased with the follow up calls a day after our party stayed there.
OUTSTANDING !! A++++++

Room Tip: The Suite was a spacious place with ample seating for additional guests to visit and chat. ottomans...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Dear MattP,

Thank you for your wonderful review. My entire team was happy to be a part of such a momentous occasion for the two of you. I am glad everyone in your party enjoyed their stay with us especially the personalized welcome screen we did for you. I trust the entire engagement party went smoothly and we wish you many years or joy and love together. All the best in this new chapter of your lives.

Danbury, CT
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

Hotel Zero Degrees had everything I needed for my business trip, with the added luxuries of thoughtful details in the room, extremely professional and friendly staff, free WiFi and nice complimentary breakfast. It's within short walking distance to 20 great restaurants, and moments from a huge shopping mall. Highly recommend for business or pleasure! The business manager was very helpful in setting up a generous corporate rate for me, and the front desk was accomodating and warm. The hotel was a breath of fresh air amidst a busy week. I will be back soon and have already recommended to my colleagues.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dear RebeccaL,

I am thrilled to know you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and that all your interactions with our staff were professional and warm. “Casual luxury”-I like that and its definitely something we hope to achieve for all our guests. Now that you have a corporate rate with us we look forward to seeing you more frequently we look forward to knowing you by name as soon as you step through the front doors. Thank you for spreading the good word about us and we will see you soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

Great place too visit I will go back soon.i love the location it's really close too shops restaurant the rooms are nice in clean the free breakfast was great you also get free parking I also love the bathroom

• Stayed January 2013
Dear Babyrog,

I appreciate you posting this wonderful review about us. Our location is ideal for the person who enjoys taking a casual stroll to discover all the restaurants, shopping and entertainment Downtown Stamford has to offer. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us especially our breakfast. I hope your travels brings you back to Stamford and that we will be your hotel of choice.

Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

A cute boutique hotel located downtown. Easy access to the interstate and to restaurants and theaters. The bedding is comfortable. The staff was pleasant and made sure to tell me that the shuttle was available to take me wherever I wanted to go in Stamford. I appreciate fruit and hot water for tea, hot chocolate & oatmeal being readily available at all times. Breakfast is a nice addition and is better than a standard contentental breakfast but can't be compare with made to order. Nice seating area in the lobby.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Dear SEAPexploer012,

Thanks for taking a moment to post this great review about us. Our convenient location makes it easy to get around either by car or on foot especially since all the restaurants are within walking distance of the hotel. I am glad you enjoyed our complimentary warm buffet breakfast and while we cannot compare with the made to order offerings at large hotel we strive to provide a healthy, fresh and delicious breakfast. We hope to welcome you once more.

Property Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stamford
Crowne Plaza Stamford
EVEN Hotel Norwalk
EVEN Hotel Norwalk
#1 of 14 in Norwalk
4.5 of 5 stars 205 reviews

Been to Hotel Zero Degrees? Share your experiences!