Well the front looks okay but once you pay and are sent around back you change your mind! There is an array of broken down vehicles and trailers and trash everywhere. My husband myself and my girlfriend went to Stamford to see the jerry Springer show ...you'd think we wouldn't be to piicky lol!?! However upon entering the room we were horrified!! There was BLOOD spray on the ceiling! !! YES BLOOD! We also found blood in the bathroom along with a dirty bathtub with used soap and scum in it!! We pulled back the sheets to find black soot wipings which puzzled us at first until we opened the desk drawer to look for menus for local restaurants and a crack pipe rolled to the front!! Yes I said it a CRACK PIPE! I new it was kinda scummy but that blew the top. We were going to alert management were worried since we were out of towners we might be blamed! Had my children been with me it would've been a different story! My friend and I decided to do a little investigation and found SYRINGE CAPS!! AND EMPTY DRUG BAGS littering the hallways! My friend went to see if the desk or vending machine had tampons as she ran out and what we found were condoms for $1.50 no tampons! But a prostitute house wouldn't have those I doubt girls work on there period!!! Needles I mean needless to say we slept on top of the bed spread and wrapped the pillows in towels and shirts we brought! I would NEVER AGAIN STAY AT THIS HOTEL!!"! EWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
Stacy February 25,2013
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn Stamford Hotel Stamford
- Americas Best Value Inn Stamford Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Americas Best Value Inn is conveniently located off of I-95N Exit 9, in the beautiful shoreline city of Stamford, Connecticut. Our hotel is within minutes of the area's most popular attractions including Stamford Town Center Mall, Landmark Square Cinema, Lockwood Mansion, Island Beach, Bartlett Aboretum, University of Connecticut Stamford, Dolce Convention Center, and Stamford Museum and Nature Center. Enjoy a delicious meal at our on-site restaurant "Exit 9 Cafe" or visit one of the restaurants within a mile of our hotel including Subway, Smokey Joe's BBQ, Brasitas Restaurant, Villa Italia Ristorante, and Giovanni's Serious Steak House. Our 24-hour staff is here to make our pet friendly hotel your home away from home. Guests are treated to free wireless high-speed Internet access, free daily continental breakfast, free local calls, free parking, use of our on-site business center, Rooms feature a radio, desk with lamp, alarm clock, satellite/cable TV, in-room safe, and wake-up service. At Americas Best Value Inn Stamford, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Tingo, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn Stamford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.