“Great late happy hour.” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Kona Grill - Stamford is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #45 of 376 Restaurants in Stamford
Cuisines: Asian, American, Sushi
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Quick Bites, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Canal Street
Stamford, Connecticut
“Great late happy hour.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

One of my favorite places to go late night...my friends and I usually have a couple of the appetizers (they are half price after 10pm, I believe) and they have a brew selection.

Bartenders are witty and quick.

Visited September 2012

Derry
“Amazing customer service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

I had a scrumptious meal here but the best part of my experience was the customer service. I was waiting for a hotel shuttle to pick me up and the manager offered to watch for it so I didn't have to wait outside. In addition, when he heard that it was my first time trying the restaurant, he brought over a delicious complimentary dessert (a huge brownie sundae). Needless to say, I would visit Kona Grill again and I definitely recommend that you try it :)

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Statesboro, Georgia
“Very nice service and great menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

went for lunch on a Sunday; they have a great mix on the menu, including some spicy dishes. I had the sushi; very fresh and good.

Visited December 2012
Somersworth, New Hampshire
“Great Food/Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

This place is great for a quick bite near the Marriott. Has the best Pizza, appetizers and food in general.

Visited November 2012
“Worst experience EVER”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

mobile review
This was the worst experience I have ever had at a restaurant, terrible service, sushi was falling apart, flies all over our food, the place had a foul smell and at the end to top it all off we asked the the rude waitress to pack our sushi to go, she came back with a box and started grabbing the sushi WITH HER HANDS and basically throwing it in the box!!! The manager had a better attitude towards such a terrible experience but didn't make the necessary effort for us to forget this experience! I don't recommend anyone trying even a drink at this place! It's simply disgusting, this was only my second time there, and my LAST one for sure! September 27, at the stamford location.
LC