“Great late happy hour.” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Kona Grill - Stamford is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #60 of 400 Restaurants in Stamford
Cross street: Canal Street
Stamford, Connecticut
“Great late happy hour.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

One of my favorite places to go late night...my friends and I usually have a couple of the appetizers (they are half price after 10pm, I believe) and they have a brew selection.

Bartenders are witty and quick.

Visited September 2012

Derry
“Amazing customer service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

I had a scrumptious meal here but the best part of my experience was the customer service. I was waiting for a hotel shuttle to pick me up and the manager offered to watch for it so I didn't have to wait outside. In addition, when he heard that it was my first time trying the restaurant, he brought over a delicious complimentary dessert (a huge brownie sundae). Needless to say, I would visit Kona Grill again and I definitely recommend that you try it :)

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Statesboro, Georgia
“Very nice service and great menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

went for lunch on a Sunday; they have a great mix on the menu, including some spicy dishes. I had the sushi; very fresh and good.

Visited December 2012
Somersworth, New Hampshire
“Great Food/Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

This place is great for a quick bite near the Marriott. Has the best Pizza, appetizers and food in general.

Visited November 2012
“Worst experience EVER”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

mobile review
This was the worst experience I have ever had at a restaurant, terrible service, sushi was falling apart, flies all over our food, the place had a foul smell and at the end to top it all off we asked the the rude waitress to pack our sushi to go, she came back with a box and started grabbing the sushi WITH HER HANDS and basically throwing it in the box!!! The manager had a better attitude towards such a terrible experience but didn't make the necessary effort for us to forget this experience! I don't recommend anyone trying even a drink at this place! It's simply disgusting, this was only my second time there, and my LAST one for sure! September 27, at the stamford location.
LC