“it's our "go to" place ............” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 403 Restaurants in Stamford
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Pizza & Pasta
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night, Dessert
Stamford, Connecticut
“it's our "go to" place ............”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

when deciding where to eat and listing options for one another, Remos is ALWAYS an option.......it is consistently and predictably wonderful. We've had salads delivered and they are always enough for two or more meals. The pastas and pizzas are fabulous as well.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Stamford, Connecticut
“Nice Gorgonzola Pasta!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

I have looked at Tripadviser, went to the place and didn't regret. Nice pasta with gorgonzola, I recommend!

Visited April 2013
seattle
“Great Find”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

Located just off Main Street in downtown Stamford, this was a great find. The sausage pie and canoll were some of the best I have had even comparing it to Italy. Thanks for a great lunch

• Visited March 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Finally. Great Pizza.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

Seriously, I thought this was the best pizza I tasted in Stamford. Many of the locals will claim the Colony Grill in #1, but it ain't so (see my review of that establishment and compare with the glowing report I'm going to give for Remo's).

Clean, contemporary ambiance. Friendly and very efficient service. Good menu choices, and reasonable prices.

The pizza I ordered, along with an amazing salad, was among the best I've ever tasted. Period. My only regret is I didn't discover Remo's until my final day in Stamford. Which is probably just as well, because I'd have probably eaten pizza there every day.

Visited February 2013
New York,NY
“Best Margherita Pizza in Stamford”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

This is a must try! Thin crust and delicious. Servers and wait staff are friendly and great if you work in the area to try this spot out for lunch. One of my fav's in Stamford.

• Visited March 2013