“our favorite Stamford pizza” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 388 restaurants in Stamford
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Pizza & Pasta
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night, Dessert
Stamford, Connecticut
“our favorite Stamford pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

We have tried several pizzerias in Stamford and this is by far our favorite. The place is always busy, so we must not be the only ones who think so. With lots of topping choices, you can keep returning to try something new. They also have a full Italian menu and bar. Right on the popular Bedford St.

• Visited August 2012

89% Recommend
New York
“My Favorite Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

I have an old school Italian wife, so I don't need to leave home to have good Italian food, but this is my favorite restaurant in the NY/NJ/CT tri-state area. The food is consistently good, and I've never had anything here I didn't like. I love the Chicken Parm, the Chicken Remo with Arugula, and the Penne Alla Vodka. I'm not the biggest salad eater, but their house Italian dressing is so good I could drink it from a glass. I have 4 kids who can be picky eaters, and they absolutely love the food at Remo's. Great place to bring a family. I've met the owners and they're good, down to earth people who take pride in their restaurant, and they care. Highly recommended.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Remo's is # 1 for good reason!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

I've been eating at Remo's since they opened and they are still my favorite restaurant. The staff is so friendly from the managers, servers, hostesses to bus staff. They are not stuffy and always make you feel very welcome. I don't mind when there is a wait for a table because I know that this place is WORTH the wait! The food is so fresh and delicious! Some of my favorites are their salads, the Chicken Remo, pizza and of course their famous cannolis. They have the BEST cannolis!!! These are some of the reasons why Remo's is still #1.

Stamford, Connecticut
“never disappointed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

I like this place a lot , kid friendly, good food - decent prize and good service. I have tried their Pizza and Chicken Parm so far and am very satisfied. I am giving them 4 as was not impressed with the dessert, may be its because I am not a dessert person.
I had taken my parents who are not great pizza fans, but they were impressed too. Its more enjoyable in summer when they have outdoor seating.
Definitely recommended.
Have fun

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Stamford,CT
“Don't go anywhere else for dinner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

Value, value, value. Need I say more. If you like salad and pizza this is the place for you. Their entrees are equally as good and the price is right. Great service and atmosphere. We are originally from NYC. I don't née to go into NYC anymore for a meal like this one. Enjoy!

• Visited December 2012