“All was great except for the next room noise as described...” 4 of 5 stars

You added Days Inn to your Saves list
Days Inn
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   30 Laning Street, Southington, CT 06489   |
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Southington

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Searsport, Maine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

The Days Inn was chosen because of it's location to Hartford (yes it is close) without spending the $$. My wife booked the property and I have to say that I will return on my next visit to Connecticut. The staff was friendly and most importantly clean, and updated.

Perth
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

We stayed at the Southington days inn (Ct) for one night while travelling. Very good price!
The reception lady was welcoming and efficient. The room was spotless and functional - a wonderful bed, bathroom worked well, crisp, clean towels, plenty of soap, shampoo etc.
A neat little gym available on the ground floor.
For a discount motel this place is batting well above it's weight - one of the best we have stayed in on our US travels!!

Room Tip: Ground floor suited us!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Deer Park, NY
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

My boyfriend and I had an emergency with the plumbing in our apartment which cause us to have to get a motel room. We hadn't decided until around 9:30 at night the best thing to do would be to get a motel room so I was surprised to see something available, close to home and not too expensive.
When we got to Days Inn, we noticed it was right behind TD Homers which is a sports bar. We didn't go in because I did have work the next day and knew we would have to be up early to check out.
Some things did bother me about this place. There was no elevator so we had to walk upstairs to our room. The hallway was pretty dirty and antiquated, dimly lit as well.
When we got to our hotel room, it was surprisingly better than the hallway but the TV was very cheap. We could tell because the sound just wasn't very good on it. The bathroom was actually pretty nice. I liked the soap and shampoo that they have available.
The bed was actually comfortable. I don't normally sleep well in hotel rooms but I did sleep well here and so did my boyfriend.
I would stay again in the event of an emergency.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

We wanted something inexpensive but clean & quiet. This was the place! Staff very friendly, coffee throughout the day, breakfast looked great. I've seen other reviews of how paperthin the walls are but we didn't hear a sound from anyone. And so centrally located!

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Middleton, PEI
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

We stopped over here on a recent trip down south on our way home. We attended a local church we had visited a few years ago. My daughter is a pen pal with a girl there so we made a point of stopping. This was a great affordable hotel with a good quality continental breakfast. We were using a walk-in coupon from hotelcoupons.com and got there as the desk staff was changing shifts. I checked in was given a room and key then went to get family and luggage staff changed and when we tried the room we were given by original front desk person that room was occupied - went back to front desk they gave us another room it turned out to be occupied as well so the third time the front desk person came with us to the third room and all was good. After that was a great stay friendly staff even with teh error and a good breakfast.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Been to Days Inn? Share your experiences!