“Good choice for pizza in Southbury” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 44 Restaurants in Southbury
Cuisines: Italian
Southbury, Connecticut
“Good choice for pizza in Southbury”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

Fair prices, friendly staff, good pizza. The location is also convenient for everyone in town. Good choice for weeknight pizza.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Good Food Fast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

DiPalma's serves great italian food and New York style pizza, always fresh and hot. Have always had an excellent meal no matter what is ordered. The staff is always very friendly and go out of their way to please each customer. This restaurant is top notch and one of the best in the area.

• Visited December 2013
Waterbury
“Great service and food at reasonable prices.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

Family-owned DiPalma's New York Pizza is our favorite place for pizza and has never disappointed us in the many years we have been going there. Although we have our favorites, there are always creative specials to tempt us to try something new. (Tip: Ask for the "Baby Carter," an amazing pizza that includes bite-sized pieces of lightly breaded chicken!) And for something a little different, try the Chicken Pizza Club, another of our favorites. Complete dinners are also very good at DiPalma's and include soup or fresh salad and a very good selection of entrees including specials. Be sure to leave room (or get them to go) for the freshly made cannolis, the best we've ever tasted! Add to the great food, equally great service--all for a reasonable price--and you'll know why this is a neighborhood favorite.

• Visited December 2013
“Great neighborhood restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

Have been going to DiPalma's for many years and always enjoy the food and the service. Nice variety of food including pizza, sandwiches, big salads and full dinners. You can go for a light bite, or a full dinner and be completely satisfied. Very reasonable prices. Staff is great and very attentive, even when they are busy. A family favorite!

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sandy Hook, Connecticut
“Best pizza I've had in a long time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

Growing up on Long Island, NY I've enjoyed some really New York pizza. After I moved to CT I've had some good pizza but it's had to find that NY style pizza I enjoyed in my teens and 20s. This past Saturday night my husband, son and I decided to stop for pizza at DiPalmas New York Pizza in Southbury, CT. I was so glad we did. The pizza was wonderful. I think the pie we had was called the DiPalmas works or something like that. Lots of toppings--sausage, pepperoni, bacon, peppers, onions, mushrooms, black olives. I was worried that it would be too heavy but no, it was just perfect. The absolute perfect combination of meat and vegetables. Service was great too. We WILL be returning!

• Visited November 2013