“Very good Asian Food variety and quality” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Thai, Vietnamese
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Portland, CT
“Very good Asian Food variety and quality”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Glastonbury isn't Flushing but I liked it very much! I've had Thai food many places and this is very good food for a very great price! The staff is very friendly and the food is very fresh and freshly cooked. It isn't a cheap take-out place with low quality ingredients and the sushi was also very good for a very good price. Overall, very good food and prices, and excellent and super-friendly staff and owner!

Visited October 2013

Manchester, Connecticut, USA
“Lovely”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

It's rare to find a restaurant with great food and great service. Asian Fusion accomplishes both. The friendly family that owns this restaurant is wonderful and so sweet. My first time here with a friend, the father and son were performing magic tricks at our table. The son is a doll and will help you find something on the vast menu that suits your tastes. My friend and I got the salad and fresh spring rolls with peanut dressing, both were great, and we also split the vegetable pad thai and vegetable pho soup. Everything was fresh and delicious. Another time I went with my boyfriend and he had the mango curry and I got the sesame chicken. My dish was good- the chicken could have been crispier. But everything was fresh and the meat was all white and tender. My boyfriend loved his curry dish! I did too- I stole a few bites! Between the friendly staff and fresh, delicious food, it's a win-win. The menu is huge, with standard thai and chinese dishes to stir fries, pho and sushi. I would definitely recommend!

• Visited October 2013