“Great lunch and not very expensive” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
New Harford
“Great lunch and not very expensive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We ate at Chili's one afternoon late last week. I had the potato soup which is filled with bacon and cheese and oh so yummy. Then I had half a turkey sandwich on Texas toast. Everything was delicious. My husband also enjoyed his chili and flatbreat pizza. Very good and the waitress was the best. Friendly place to eat and they are always so welcoming.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Boston, Massachusetts
“Love this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

Been coming here for years. Always get fantastic food and great service and like to sit in the bar.

Caesar Salad, chips and salsa, buffalo tenders, and the burgers are among my favorites. The salsa is unmatched.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Pennsylvania
“food and service was good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

i was surprised at the mixed reviews because our group had a pleasant visit and delicious food. the server was friendly, attentive and did a good job. the food was good. most of us ordered a new item on the menu - mango grilled chicken. the rice that came with it was very tasty too. and the brocolli tasted fresh. we all enjoyed our visit. and it's close to the movie theater which is where we went afterwards.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Connecticut
“DON'T EAT HERE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

Had the chips and salsa. Got food poisoning. When I went to tell the manager about it a week later he could have cared less. Made me feel like I was making it up. Since he had no plan to report it to the health department I said I would and he said to go ahead, he knew the inspector and was sure they were just fine. With that kind of attitude it makes you wonder how well he knows the inspector.

• Visited November 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Connecticut
“Middle-of-the-road food is good, not special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

Chili's, like other chains, works to please the average diner and adjusts the menu accordingly. If you like toned-down Tex-Mex, you'll find plenty here to like. But even if you don't like Southwestern food flavors, don't worry because there's still plenty of middle-of-the-road food that isn't spicy or unusual. In general, the quality is pretty good at this location; my salads are crisp and green, hot foods are served hot. But I find that I don't go here much because I generally want something a little more definitive and distinctive. Chili's food tends to be forgettable. The one food I found that had great flavor, a roasted corn soup, was taken off the menu. Kids will be happy here and find plenty to eat.

• Visited May 2012