“Great Food and Great Service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 121 Restaurants in Shelton
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Reservations
Description: An authentic Texas Style steakhouse.
CT
“Great Food and Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

We came here on a Sunday night for dinner. The food is always good and we were glad to have Dean once again as the Bartender and our server. He is very attentive even when he was busy.
We certainly be back and hope that Dean is there again.

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Stratford, CT
“Great Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

My friend and I had the Lunch special, 1/2 a sandwich plus soup or salad. We both had the shredded prime rib steak sandwich with onions and mushrooms. I asked for no onions and it came as requested. The sandwich was excellent. I had the shrimp/lobster chowder and it was delicious and it tasted homemade. The waitress warned me it had a small kick to it and it did but it was soooooooooo good. My friend had the salad and it was huge and he enjoyed it. Prior to the lunch arriving they served us warm bread with soft unsalted butter and it was great too. We had a $3 coupon for lunch so the lunch cost us $17 total plus tip. We would definitely go back again.

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lansing, Illinois, United States
“Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Ate there a couple days during a 2 week business trip. The only thing I didn't like was I took a carry out on one of my visits and when I got back to the hotel, there were no eating utensils. Hard to eat steak and baked potato without them.

Visited June 2014
“Now that's a good fish!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Recently went for lunch and was very pleased. Enjoyed a nice salmon, outstanding mashed potato with some rice. Our bread was slamming and the service perfect. One complaint from my wife that the Mac and cheese was a bit to much cheesy. Her salad though was fresh and delicious. I have to say though, I have been a few times and its always cold. Otherwise great place to go for a solid meal. Oh and the bill was only 25 dollars with a 3 dollar coupon. What a deal.

Toulouse, France
“Wonderful steakhouse !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

We stayed in Shelton for business for 2 weeks. The longhorn steakhouse was very close from our hotel so we tried once. After this first meal, we decided to come back to this restaurant one more time. In the end, we ate nearly each dinner at Longhorn !

We tasted the flo's filet, ribeye, porterhouse, New york strip, prime rib or baby rack ribs but the must was the Outlaw Ribeye (18oz of super juicy and tender meat). About the sides, try the mashed potatoes, baked potatoes, mac & cheese or basically a regular salad.

People are very hospitable and service is quite good.
In case of waiting a table, you can drink a beer at the bar...

It's definitely the best restaurant in Shelton...
Go on !