“Always good” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 46 Restaurants in Seymour
Seymour, Connecticut
“Always good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant has been in our area for years. They specialize in Greek pizza which is excellent. Their grinders are very good as well. They have added a nice touch featuring a nice beer and wine selection. Enjoy baklavah to complete your night.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Norwalk, Connecticut
“Friendly service, good pizza, ongoing renovation”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

Very friendly and professional service. They are renovating a room and I bet it will be very nice once done. Pizza is good with rich, good quality toppings and nice crunchy border (I still prefer the wood oven pizza). They do not have Italian beer (I am a Peroni lover). I will certainly come back.

CT
“A Consistently GREAT Pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

How much do I like Zois' pizza? I grew up in Seymour, so I enjoyed my first Zois pizza about 40 years ago. Now, however, I live about 25 minutes away, but I make sure to stop by and pick up a pizza EVEN when I'm not planning to have pizza for dinner!! It is very consistent, so if you like the taste the first time, it'll be the same taste 40 years later.......trust me. :)

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lexington, Massachusetts
“Good pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

Got take out from here for lunch. Really liked the cheese pizza, it was delicious. The one with lots of veggies I liked less so, but other folks in my party did. They also sold soda to go, which was good. The person we interacted with there was quite helpful and friendly. Pizza was ready very quickly.

The restaurant also has plenty of tables for dining in, and there is some parking to its side.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Milford, Connecticut
“Pizza & Greek Salad: Worth The Drive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

We make the trip to Seymour from Milford often to enjoy Zois' pizza and Greek salad (loaded with delicious feta). The menu has grown to include deserts and apps but the old standard of pizza, calzones, grinders and salad never disappoints. Oh, and don't forget the coldest beer in town...and wine if that is your preference. Zois and son Jim take pride in running the restaurant with their family and it shows. I highly recommend Zois for your next family outing.

• Visited September 2013