“fast and friendly service” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #52 of 68 Restaurants in Rocky Hill
Cuisines: Fast Food
Brunswick, Maine
“fast and friendly service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

stopped in late to get something to eat,,i found the staff to be friendly and the food to be fresh....service was fast

Visited March 2014

NH
“I won't stop here again.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

I had the fish sandwich and it was so tough it was as if they'd cooked it the night before and refried it the next day. I actually
had to cut off the edges because they were so tough and there wasn't very much left that I could eat. The staff was very nice and friendly but the food wasn't very good and the floor was sticky. When I travel I often go to fast food places because I know what to expect. This was not the case this time. I won't stop here again.

Visited March 2014
Wethersfield, Connecticut
“always double check your bag before you leave the counter or window”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

I have tried going there out of convience about 5 times in the last year. Every time something is missing. The worst was when I ordered my favorite salad, got home and had no napkin or fork, but the wrong dressing as well. I called and spoke with the manager, who basically blew me of saying they were out of that dressing and they substitute all the time. You cannont substitute a spicy dressing for a basic ranch, it is not even close. I asked why I wasn't told this and let me decide to choose something they had in stock. She told me they do it all the time and clearly wanted to get me off the phone. Never even offering to make it right! I'll drive 2 towns away now if I want Wendy's!

Visited August 2013
Southington, Connecticut, United States
“awful”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

wethersfield wendys is gross,smells and food is NASTY!!! ILL NEVER EAT THERE AGAIN!!!! NASTY!!! Food cold,and service sucked

Visited January 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Best Wendy's ive had in awhile!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

Maybe it was because we went in an hour after opening, but the double cheese burger with bacon was so delicious! Will definitely eat there if passing through again!

Visited October 2012