“Our stay” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
PA
“Our stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

We have stayed at this particular Howard Johnson's several times because we know its clean,safe and comfy. The added bonus is the free breakfast. We always get a great nights sleep because its become like home to us. Peter goes out of his way to make you feel welcome and comfortable. There are other motel/hotels in the general area that we have never bothered to try because this one just works for us!!

Room Tip: We've stayed on both the first and second floors and either works.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Omaha, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

Clean, convenient and friendly staff. Would stay again if we get to visit in the future! Thank you Patel family! Was also kind enough to print my American Airlines boarding pass. Thank you again!

Patricia Epstein

Room Tip: Just that if there was a pool I didn't see it.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

In January I had to make an emergency escape from a domestic violence situation the place that I was wanting to was not going to be ready yet I need some place to go for a couple of nights someplace I could afford someplace I could be safe Howard Johnsons who is perfect the rooms were clean staff was amazing they would check in on me to make sure I was alright and had everything I needed they knew the situation it was arranged for me by an organization who helps people especially women and my kind of situation. I was told by the woman who found me the room there that it was the only local Hotel or Inn.... That was willing to except people with my kind of problem, victim of domestic violence incident, they kept it very private I'm very in on a mess I felt safe I felt well cared for and I am forever grateful to the owner the staff and the organization that helped me..... There shouldn't be much more than a 5 star rating. There should be a five heart rating! ♡♡♡♡♡

Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Fredericksburg, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

Well run, well maintained, older but refurbished motel. It's probably the least expensive hotel in the area. This is my third stay here, and it has become the family's go-to place when we travel to visit in Glastonbury. My sister used it as a base of operations last summer when she and her husband were sightseeing in CT, RI, and Mass. Some nice amenities that you would not expect for the price: refrigerator, microwave, iron, hairdryer, and a good breakfast bar. As a single woman, I feel safe here.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo

Been to Howard Johnson Express Inn - Rocky Hill? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Howard Johnson Express Inn - Rocky Hill

Address: 1760 Silas Deane Hwy, Rocky Hill, CT 06067
Location: United States > Connecticut > Rocky Hill
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Rocky Hill
Hotel Class:2 star — Howard Johnson Express Inn - Rocky Hill 2*
Exit 24 off I 91, Ten minutes from Downtown Hartford and Connecticut convention center, Free Continental Breakfast with yogurt and hard boiled eggs , all rooms with Micro/fridge and Coffee Makers, walking distance to many restaurants, Super high speed internet. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Wyndham, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Howard Johnson Express Inn - Rocky Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Howard Johnson Rocky Hill
Rocky Hill Howard Johnson

If you own or manage Howard Johnson Express Inn - Rocky Hill, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.