“We'll be back!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of green ROCKS inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ridgefield
green ROCKS inn
415 Danbury Road, Ridgefield, CT 06877   |
Offers & Announcements
DINNER+SHOW= 10% OFF ROOM
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Walkersville, Maryland
“We'll be back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

I really can't add anything to what's already been said, except that this one night stay was the most memorable stay of my traveling life. Everything was perfect - the owners are so nice, the bed was sooooo comfy, the room delightful, the decorations fantastic, the breakfast incredibly good. Not to forget the dogs, Maxie and Daphne, who are very dear and well-behaved. If you're attending a performance at the Ridgefield Playhouse, this should be your overnight B & B!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

63 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

We had our wedding here in July and let me tell you the owners Barbara and Natacha are incredible! The inn is breath taking! They were accommodating beyond belief and made our wedding planning so minimal and easy. They took care of EVERYTHING! Don't miss the opportunity to stay here. Our wedding guest were blown away by the beauty of the grounds, the rooms, the food and the first floor of the inn where our reception took place. Thank you GRI! We love u!

• Stayed July 2012
barbarasimkins, Owner at green ROCKS inn, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
It was such an honor and pleasure hosting your and Jeff's wedding at green ROCKS inn. The love and joy between the two of you, and among your guests, was the "piece de resistance" that made your wedding magnificent!
Savannah, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

The leaves were at peak color, the weather was perfect and our gentlevgreeting by the Inn Weimaraner was just what my daughter and I needed after a stressful few days on the road.
The Inn is elegant and stylish and not at all kitschy. The Innkeepers Barbara and Natacha are two of the kindest people I have ever met and they seem to gain their energy from caring for others. We were in CT for medical care for my teenage daughter and Natacha practically glowed with compassion. My daughter is still talking about the connection they formed......and I highly regard anyone who can so quickly relate to a teen!
Breakfast was so healthy and fresh and what we couldn't eat, was packed up for snacking on the flight home.
When we drove off, we both had a wistful feeling about leaving. When we got home, we felt like we should "check in" to let them know we arrived home safely.
If you go, RIdgefield has some fun little shops. We went to a performance at The Ridgefield Barn and were very impressed with the performance. Small venue, but bring a meal and bottle of wine to enjoy while watching the show.
My only complaint is that I am still waiting for Natacha to share her recipe for Blueberry Muffins!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

My husband and I stopped by the Green Rocks Inn on a complete whim. We were in the area celebrating my birthday and were staying at another Inn. We were greeted by Natasha and Barbara with such a warm reception. Having just "dropped in" they treated us like guests in their home. Natasha gave us a tour of this impecable inn and all it had to offer. By the time we left, we felt like we had made new friends and look forward to staying there in the very near future. We feel very blessed to have found this gem!

Fairfield, Connecticut, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

My wife and I wanted a night away from home to celebrate our 23rd wedding anniversary and I booked us a night at the Green Rocks Inn in Ridgefield CT. I specifically chose Green Rocks as we had stayed there once previously and we wanted a romantic getaway that still felt like home. Green Rocks is totally eco-friendly, organic, immaculately maintained and so so comfortable. It fit our wants and desires 100%. Green Rocks is an experience you DO NOT WANT TO MISS. I have never felt so comfortable in a place away from my own home. 5 STARS!

Earleville, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

We recently stayed at the Green Rocks Inn in Ridgefield, Ct. It was over the top! We travel extensively and stay at many B&B's and this property is top on the list. Beautifully decorated and very comfortable. We are going back again in December and looking forward to our stay and visiting with our hosts Barbara and Natasha.

Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Five of my girlfriends and I spent 4 nights at the Green Rock Inn for our yearly get away. This year Connecticut was our destination and the Inn was fabulous. The house and grounds are beautiful and exquisitely maintained, the rooms cozy,calm, well decorated, and clean with many extra amenities - air purifier, sound soother, bath products, towel warmers, to name a few. Barbara and Natacha made us feel welcome and were very willing and eager to make our stay memorable. They were there to help but were not intrusive. The breakfasts were fresh, hearty, and healthy, too. I would definitely return should the opportunity arise.

Room Tip: The Dance Suite has a sitting room giving a little more space should a family with children want to...