“5 Stars!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of green ROCKS inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ridgefield
green ROCKS inn
415 Danbury Road, Ridgefield, CT 06877   |
Offers & Announcements
Pack your workout "duds"
Ranked #1 of 2 Ridgefield B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersGold level
“5 Stars!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

My husband and I stopped by the Green Rocks Inn on a complete whim. We were in the area celebrating my birthday and were staying at another Inn. We were greeted by Natasha and Barbara with such a warm reception. Having just "dropped in" they treated us like guests in their home. Natasha gave us a tour of this impecable inn and all it had to offer. By the time we left, we felt like we had made new friends and look forward to staying there in the very near future. We feel very blessed to have found this gem!

72 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Fairfield, Connecticut, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

My wife and I wanted a night away from home to celebrate our 23rd wedding anniversary and I booked us a night at the Green Rocks Inn in Ridgefield CT. I specifically chose Green Rocks as we had stayed there once previously and we wanted a romantic getaway that still felt like home. Green Rocks is totally eco-friendly, organic, immaculately maintained and so so comfortable. It fit our wants and desires 100%. Green Rocks is an experience you DO NOT WANT TO MISS. I have never felt so comfortable in a place away from my own home. 5 STARS!

Earleville, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

We recently stayed at the Green Rocks Inn in Ridgefield, Ct. It was over the top! We travel extensively and stay at many B&B's and this property is top on the list. Beautifully decorated and very comfortable. We are going back again in December and looking forward to our stay and visiting with our hosts Barbara and Natasha.

Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Five of my girlfriends and I spent 4 nights at the Green Rock Inn for our yearly get away. This year Connecticut was our destination and the Inn was fabulous. The house and grounds are beautiful and exquisitely maintained, the rooms cozy,calm, well decorated, and clean with many extra amenities - air purifier, sound soother, bath products, towel warmers, to name a few. Barbara and Natacha made us feel welcome and were very willing and eager to make our stay memorable. They were there to help but were not intrusive. The breakfasts were fresh, hearty, and healthy, too. I would definitely return should the opportunity arise.

Room Tip: The Dance Suite has a sitting room giving a little more space should a family with children want to...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

Green Rocks Inn is in a league of their own. It was absolutely an amazing experience for me and my five friends who came to visit from Texas, NJ, AR, and CT. The Inn is BEAUTIFUL immaculate, unique, and relaxing. The service is Top Notch. It's over and beyond any place I have ever stayed. The beds are comfortable, the air is purified and clean, the sinks have purified water and so do the showers. Barbara and Natasha are wonderful hosts who have thought of EVERYTHING to make their inn perfect. We came in at night to relaxing music, our beds turned down with chocolates and sweet lavender. The breakfasts were definitely a highlight as everything is healthy, fresh and sooo delicious I wanted to stay and eat every meal there. They helped me with entertaining ideas, places to go and see and really went the extra mile to make our stay perfect. When I have visitors come to visit me I'll be giving them my bed and staying at the Green Rocks Inn. I recommend this place 150%!

• Stayed September 2012
Co. Durham, England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

We recently stayed for a week at Green Rocks Inn, both the accomodation and Barbara and Natacha's welcome were outstanding. We normally choose 4/4+ accomodation and this would come at the very top of our expectations. When you look at any brochures/internet the places you choose never quite meet up with how they look - Green rocks does and the whole ambience and the surroundings are exceptional. We would recommend you visit the Ridgefield area just to get the same pleasures we did at the Green Rocks Inn. After our weeks visit we left feeling we had to leave behind some very kind, considerate people and friends for life. On leaving Green Rocks we went on to New York, boy what a come down, our hotel looked like some dirty and not very well looked after place to stay.

Room Tip: We stayed in a rear/side view from our window but I think any room would be beautiful.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

I attended a wedding there on 9/16/2012. Just a beatiful place to get away. This place is great.Barbara and Natasha could not do enough for you. I went for breakfest there the following morning and it was so good with so much to choose and everything was made fresh. I would highly recommend this B&B you will not be disappointed

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to green ROCKS inn? Share your experiences!