“New Owner” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Waterbury, Connecticut
“New Owner”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

I have found out for a fact that it is under new ownership the young girl that works the grill is in the process of buying it. And I am so disgusted that the old owner would tell people that she had cancer as a way to get sympathy so disturbing I lost my wife to breast cancer and to have some whack job telling people that she has it It's mind blowing.

chesire
“Dirty!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

I thought it was a law that they had to wear gloves??I was freaked out because they came in after smoking outside and didn't even wash there hands,I was too skeeved out to eat so I left 3/4 of it on my plate when the waitress came over and asked if everything was o.k. I told her what I saw all she did was shrug her shoulders,not even an apology!

prospect
“Terrible food and service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

Terrible food and service is just as bad.homefries are nasty and taste like boiled potatos,eggs were too dark and toast was cold,when I finally got a waitress for a second cup of coffee we were done eating.

chesire ct
“Place isn't the same”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

Isn't the same.Personaly I liked the girl cook and young boy combo,we would watch them (we sat at counter) and they were like machines.The chubby girl thats there now isn;t very friendly and the combo of her with the new boy just isn't the same,not as fast and sorry but the food just isnt as good.Also it allways depends on who is working at the counter on how your service is if it is the spanish lady Carmen its fantastic,the other 2 girls are terrible they forget all about you and nevr come back and check if we need more coffe.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
naugatuck ct
“Went there this past sunday”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

Went there this past sunday and the service and food wasn't up to par I asked the waitress to speak with a manager and she said one wasn't available.I then asked when someone would be back and again I got a very evassive answer.They say that they cater to the customers needs but yet I couldn't even get a manager to speak with me,,,,,,,