“Great beer, food & service” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Bar, Hamburgers, Grill
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Milford, Connecticut
“Great beer, food & service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2012

Where everybody knows your name... My favorite friday nite spot. Ahhhhh the weekend!

Newcastle on tap, perfectly and buffalo wings! Life is good!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Milford, Connecticut
“Food OK, service horrid”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

I went with a friend for lunch on January 2. We were seated well within the time we were told (it will be about 10 minutes - though there were plenty of empty tables). It took a while for the waitress to come over and take our order. My friend asked for her hamburger to be medium - looked more like a hockey puck when it arrived.

Since the waitress seemed to disappear for long periods of time, she just slathered it with ketchup to give it some moisture and ate it. We didn't want to wait another half hour for another possibly dry burger to come out.

I had a Salmon sandwich, which was very good.

It took another age for her to come back with the check so we could leave.

The menu looks great, and there are several items I'd like to try. I just don't know if I want to deal with the wait staff again.

• Visited January 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
West Haven, Connecticut
“Great Date Spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2012

Has all the sports, Beer and Man food for the guy but has some really nice girl food for the girls! I love the turkey sliders and the Ahi tuna appetizer! My hubby is a die hard crab dip and Burger guy so we both win at this place! plus the 20 beers on tap and 80 in bottle are a nice touch

Coastal Ct
“Nice new addition to local dining”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2011

We like the fact that their menu is extensive and the outside seating when the weather is warm. I really like their Portobello sandwich.

Visited September 2011
CT
“Same as the others...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2011

The food here (and the other locations) is decent and the portions are large. My problem is every time I've gone to any Wood N Tap the service is painfully slow. It's like they mean for it to be that way. I'm all for a leisurely dining experience, but here is just plain frustrating.

Visited November 2011

Been to Wood n tap? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Wood n tap, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.