This is far from my first stay with the folks at the Saybrook Inn and Spa but it was one of my most decadent. This time I chose to stay in a full suite over looking the mouth of the Connecticut River as it joins with the Long Island Sound. These people know how to do a sweet, suite. A king size bed with expansive window views and French doors opening onto a living room complete with working fireplace and adjacent formal dining room for six. If it's a part you seek, this may be the answer to venue. The bathroom has not only an oversized Jacuzzi but a glass enclosed shower as well. The entire bathroom is done in beautiful marble. If this is not enough, the suite even sports a separate area just for a woman to put on make up and dress to the nines.
Oh, while you're here, don't miss out on the wonderfully prepared meals at Fresh Salt, the hotels own restaurant and leave time for a visit to the spa as well.
For a special birthday, anniversary or Valentine's Day, you would be hard pressed to find a better location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Saybrook Point Inn & Spa is a AAA Four Diamond Southern Connecticut hotel, recently designated as a green hotel. We offer gracious accommodations, Four Diamond dining, a luxurious spa, and a gorgeous shoreline view. Enjoy classic intimacy in elegant rooms featuring balconies, water views and glowing fireplaces. We are a pet friendly hotel.Amenities include a luxurious spa, our health club offering indoor and outdoor pools, modern fitness equipment, sun decks, sauna and exercise classes. Our marina can accommodate vessels up to 200 feet and offers a floating gas dock and expert staff. We also have onsite dining at Fresh Salt Restaurant, offering exquisite service and waterfront ambiance. We offer meeting rooms and space, planning and catering for events.Saybrook Point Inn & Spa is conveniently located only two hours from New York City and one hour from Bradley International Airport. Our inn is at the mouth of the Connecticut River, with panoramic views of Long Island Sound, and only steps from the heart of historic Old Saybrook and a colorful host of antique shops, theatres, brand name outlets and casinos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelClick, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Saybrook Point Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saybrook Point Hotel Old Saybrook
- Saybrook Point Inn And Spa
- Old Saybrook Inn
- Saybrook Point Old
- Saybrook Inn
- Saybrook Point Inn Spa