I had stayed here before for a wedding, but never for a spa getaway. Me and my 3 other girlfriends stayed for 1 night in a gorgeous room over looking the marina. The spa services were top notch and enjoyed relaxing and took advantage of all of their amenities. The hotel staff were super friendly and helpful.
Breakfast was cinluded in our package so we ate at the Seal Salt restaurant in the hotel. At first I wasn't sure, but then after checking out the menu and enjoying the food - it was one of the best breakfasts I ever had!! Everything was so fresh and delicious.
One last thing, at night we wanted to go into town for dinner and were prepared to drive. Little did we know, they offer a driver to drop you off and pick you up at no charge. It was definitely a great little added bonus. We also found it plesanant to see other guests enjoying their stay with their four legged friends since it is a pet-friendly resort.
Would definitely go back again - especially since the drive from Long Island wasn't that bad (about 2-2 1/2 hours).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Saybrook Point Inn & Spa is a AAA Four Diamond Southern Connecticut hotel, recently designated as a green hotel. We offer gracious accommodations, Four Diamond dining, a luxurious spa, and a gorgeous shoreline view. Enjoy classic intimacy in elegant rooms featuring balconies, water views and glowing fireplaces. We are a pet friendly hotel.Amenities include a luxurious spa, our health club offering indoor and outdoor pools, modern fitness equipment, sun decks, sauna and exercise classes. Our marina can accommodate vessels up to 200 feet and offers a floating gas dock and expert staff. We also have onsite dining at Fresh Salt Restaurant, offering exquisite service and waterfront ambiance. We offer meeting rooms and space, planning and catering for events.Saybrook Point Inn & Spa is conveniently located only two hours from New York City and one hour from Bradley International Airport. Our inn is at the mouth of the Connecticut River, with panoramic views of Long Island Sound, and only steps from the heart of historic Old Saybrook and a colorful host of antique shops, theatres, brand name outlets and casinos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Saybrook Point Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saybrook Point Hotel Old Saybrook
- Saybrook Point Inn And Spa
- Old Saybrook Inn
- Saybrook Point Old
- Saybrook Inn
- Saybrook Point Inn Spa