“King bed was very comfortable. The room was pretty clean...” 4 of 5 stars

Days Inn Old Saybrook
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1430 Boston Post Road, Old Saybrook, CT 06475   |
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Old Saybrook
Port Chester, New York
“King bed was very comfortable. The room was pretty clean...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

King bed was very comfortable. The room was pretty clean except for a little debris on the bathroom floor. Front desk attendant was very nice and helpful. It looks like some updating has been done but the rug should be next. This was just for 1 night and it was fine.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Groton, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

Well I'll start by saying I wasn't planning on staying at a hotel in the area, but my truck broke down heading home.. When my triple A tow arrived I requested a recommendation on a place I could stay the night. I was pointed in the direction of Days Inn, and I have to say I was very pleased with the decision. They gave me a triple A discount, and considering the circumstances and the time of night, another discount on top of that. Front desk was very nice, and the room was comfortable. Breakfast had a surprising variety of choices including eggs, home fries, waffles, bagels, english muffins, toast and fresh pastry's. I had some breakfast, grabbed a cup of fresh java and the paper kindly provided to me by the front desk, and was on my way. I'd stay here again given the chance.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Pleasant Hill, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

Stayed here in October 2013 just as the fall colors were showing up. Very clean spacious rooms with very helpful and friendly staff.Close to good restaurants and shopping.Will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: The back rooms face a beautiful wooded area and are very quiet.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Hartford, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

I'll start by mentioning the prime location, you're close enough to the beach to almost smell the sea in the air and everything in the old saybrook / westbrook area is within your immediate vicinity. Front desk was kind and helpful, I was able to find my room easily and was pleased with it. The king sized bed was comfortable and the room was clean, I slept well, woke up in the morning and enjoyed a hot breakfast of scrambled eggs and home fries with orange juice, the front desk inquired as to how my stay had been, and was helpful in giving me directions to my destination. All in all I feel like this was a great value for the rate I paid, and I will be staying here again in the future.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Been to Days Inn Old Saybrook? Share your experiences!