“Review” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 8 hotels in Old Saybrook
A TripAdvisor Member
“Review”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

The price was right on this room and they allowed dogs. I was unhappy that we were placed in the back of the building with no readily availabe parking areas. The person at the front desk picked up on the fact that I was not pleased. He tried his best to clean up a construction area so we could pull our car a little closer. I m glad that we were at least on the 1st floor. We had lug out dog crate and gates. The hotel did not appear to be that busy. The back of the building is a mess. It appears they are under construction. Putting signs up might help visitors understand why it looks like a mess. The room was fine. We had an odor of sewer in our bathroom. We could smell cigarettes coming through the wall from another room. Smelly room.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

82 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

Booked this hotel before I read the reviews. Only hotel I could find that was pet friendly. Read the reviews and was worried. Got there and I was shocked to find that the reviews had me worried for no reason. The room was very big and clean. The beds were very comfy and brand new. The owner and staff was also great, very helpful.The cleaning lady was great. She was always on top of thing's. Always fresh towels and anything else I needed. The breakfast they served was just perfect. Not sure what all the complaints were about that I read. I did not find a thing wrong with this hotel. I will be coming back and staying at this hotel again in the future. If you are looking for a 6 star, good luck on finding a Hyatt in Old Saybrook CT, but if you want a family and pet friendly place, this is a great choice.. I would rate it a 4 star.. Great Work Days Inn Old Saybrook CT !!! Thanks for a great week !!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Been to Days Inn Old Saybrook? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Old Saybrook

Address: 1430 Boston Post Road, Old Saybrook, CT 06475
Location: United States > Connecticut > Old Saybrook
Ranked #4 of 8 hotels in Old Saybrook
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Old Saybrook 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Wyndham, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Days Inn Old Saybrook reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Old Saybrook Hotel Old Saybrook
Old Saybrook Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Old Saybrook, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.