“Delightful lunch with New England hospitality at Old Lyme Seafood” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Old Lyme Seafood

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 26 Restaurants in Old Lyme
Stratford, Connecticut
“Delightful lunch with New England hospitality at Old Lyme Seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

I was in Old Lyme for a visit of the Florence Griswald Museum Sunday afternoon seeking a local lunch adventure when I came across Old Lyme Seafood. The sign outside announced fish with wild rice soup and so I went inside. The soup was amazing. I also tried the fish sandwich which was really good and had a generous portion of filet of sole. On Dawn's suggestion I brought home crab stuffed deviled eggs for later and they were absolutely devine.

Old Lyme Seafood has an array of soups, bisques and chowders, prepared foods such as lobster rolls and lobster mac and cheese. With two day advance notice they sell specialty dinners. I love the fact that they post the origin details of the fish they sell.

They are SO much more than a fish store. A real hospitable New England experience doesn't get better than this. I can't wait to return and try more items.

• Visited November 2013