“Cute Place to Eat” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast
boston, ma
“Cute Place to Eat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

Scenic location, reasonable prices, good varied lunch menu, adjacent to Florence Griswold Museum, good portions.

Visited October 2013

MINNETONKA
“Great Spot for Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Recommended by the staff at the Old Lyme Inn, this little place ROCKS! Family owned, with about 8 tables, this is a breakfast and lunch place. The staff is friendly and fast. Lots of interesting omelets. And lunch features Laotian Pho in several varieties.

Visited October 2013
Norwich, Connecticut
“EAT the PHO”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

The best PHO I have ever eaten, and I have eaten it in many countries! And it just happens to be located on my favorite river...the "Lieutenant River"!!!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Naples, Florida
“Great location, friendly staff but I seriously ordered wrong.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

This was a great find in Old Lyme, we sat in the back deck which was awesome. Unfortunately I think I seriously ordered wrong. I got a grilled chicken ceasar wrap and when she asked me if I wanted it crispy. I must've seriously misunderstood her because it had fried chicken inside. It was disgusting and inedible. The waitress noticed I didn't eat it but didn't inquire why. I would try this place again but be very wary about what I ordered.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
North Haven
“Lovely, Quiet Restaurant....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Such a Lovely Find! Quiet, Friendly, wonderful service, beautiful outdoor area...delightful decor.
We arrived just as it opened so we had a peaceful breakfast experience....hot fresh food, I ordered scrambled eggs and home fries, came with a fresh fruit cup, very tasty, apples, strawberries, grapes and oranges...sweet and delicious.
Waitress was super friendly and accommodating. We sat by the window and had a lovely view of the grounds. Service was quick and cheerful. Definitely a special place to stop for Breakfast and I will definitely visit there again. :)

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Been to Morning Glory Cafe? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Morning Glory Cafe, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.