Zen Namkhan Boutique resort was very nice. calm and quiet natural place.
We have been there for 2 weeks. We have been very happy with the management and service.
Everyone was very helpfull. it is 15 km from Liang Prabang but you can go to waterfalls and elephants camp or kayaking by the Namkhan river.
We thanks a lot Moon and Khamsand for the beautiful stay.
Francine et Lorraine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Luang Prabang at 12 km form the center, it's the perfect place to enjoy the breathtaking on the Namkhan River and mountains. You will be able to enjoy the NamKhan River with a serene boat ride, kayak or Trek around the Resort and Tad Sae Waterfall or doing yoga and meditation. We just finish to built a new steam room next to our swimming pool. The beautiful onsite restaurant offer excellent choice of menus, using ingredients from organic produces like herbs and vegetables. Unwind at the Ecological chlorine-free pool after a tiring day. Zen Namkhan Boutique Resort is a perfect sanctuary for leisure travelers who seek for sophistication within a serene environment. Please note the new road to Luang Prabang it's almost completed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Zen Namkhan Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zen Namkhan Boutique Hotel Ban Xieng Lom
- Zen Namkhan Boutique Resort Laos/Luang Prabang