“Hit the spot!” 5 of 5 stars

New Hampshire
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hit the spot!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

My family and I were in Norwich for a few days. We were exhausted after a long day, looking for some take out. I actually searched on Trip Advisor for some local suggestions, and Sunset Pizza popped up. We just ordered the usual, spaghetti and meatballs and a meatball sub. They were excellent!! The pasta was perfectly cooked-very hard to come by. My husband went to pick up the food and he said the owners were very friendly and the pizza looked delicious. We were sorry we weren't around longer to try it! Our Map Quest directions were lousy so you may want to ask around.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank travelers1024

Quaker Hill, Connecticut
“Best place EVER!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

This is the best pizza place I have ever been to. The pizza is fantastic. Their grinders ROCK and the pasta is wonderful. The owners are there all the time and treat everyone like family. It's a great overall experience for a great price.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
Oakdale, Connecticut
“Known to the Locals as "Peters"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

Been going there for years. Easy to miss but worth finding it. Pizza is very good (sort of a thick crust) but the egplant parm is the absolute best. You can split it for two people but I never do. Basic "bowl salad" can be had with several dressings some of which I believe they make.
Peter and his wife are the greatest.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank Oakdale29
Pawcatuck, Connecticut
“Good pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2012

Greek pizza made well. Small dining area, but that's what takeout is for. Chicken fingers were fantastic.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank Plastiqman
Norwich, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“verry nice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2012

me and my partener came to eat to sunsert because it ewas co close to our house to try it . and it blew us aways. this its the best place arround norwich.

• Visited February 2012