“Food is superb!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 97 Restaurants in Norwich
Cuisines: Fast Food
“Food is superb!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

Went there with my sons and the amount and quality of food we received for the price we paid was amazing. My son had the chicken cutlet hoagie. His exact words were " best chicken sandwich ever!". I had a cheese steak and buffalo chicken fries. Delicious! The owner even threw in some free drinks for us. I can't wait until they expand next door and at Dodd Stadium.

• Visited May 2013

Norwich CT
“A Taste of Philly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

I have too many favorites, the Philly, the Bully, the Buffalo Chicken Fries! What to try next. maybe wings? CAn't wait for the restaurant to open.

• Visited May 2013
Groton, Connecticut
“Best Cheese Steak in New England”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Wow what a difference! If you are craving a real cheese steak, Philly’s is the best choice. As a loyal regular costumer that drives 25 five minuets out of the way to have a superior cheese steak, I joyfully endorsee Philly’s as the best that I’ve had outside of Philadelphia Pa. The food ingredients are exceptional, they only use prime choice ribeye steak that are served on a freshly baked philly roll with Spanish onions and of course a traditional cheez whiz! They also have a very friendly staff that values their customers. The only draw back is that Philly’s is a very small take out restaurant that only has a few out side tables to eat on site. However, on the positives, Philly’s produces truly awesome food.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Hartford, Connecticut
“Yummmm!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

I first found Philly's a little over a year ago and it has become our go-to for cheesesteak but don't deny yourself the fries. Personally, I didn't like fries...until I tried the dr. fries. OMG! Those may be the best tasting treat I have EVER had. Combine the awesome food, with the personable staff and you'll find yourself coming back time after time like we do! So happy to have found this awesome gem in Norwich!

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Costa de Caño Rico, Portuguesa, Venezuela
“Fantastic sandwich”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

I was home (Norwich) in Dec and I had to go buy to check out this crazy good sandwich everyone has been talking about, being a world traveler that loves good food I just had to try it, I have to tell you that this is truly one of the best in the WORLD... Yes I have been around the world a few times, If you get a chance go by and check these folks out. You will not be dissapointed.

• Visited December 2012