“Specials are special”

There are newer reviews for Mike's Dugout
Taftville, Connecticut
“Specials are special”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Tried Mike's as a change and a change it was having good quality food at the right price. He had a steak on special,which I had and it was cooked to perfection.My daughter had a chicken wrap. The salad bar was stocked with nice variety of vegetables and dressings. This is definitely a hidden gem in Norwich.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Colebrook, New Hampshire
“Delicious surprise!!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

From the outside this place looks like nothing...

I had a great delicious breakfast at very affordable price...

Very nice courteous service and well cook food... Fresh and good...

My only complaint : radio music station had a lot of static ;-)

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Oakdale, Connecticut, United States
“Raod side burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

If you like grease burgers, hot dogs and fried foods, you like it here. Not my fav menu items, but food is good.

Norwich, Connecticut
“Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2012

First time visit last Tuesday. Pleasantly surprised to find out they had a Tues. special called 2 entrees for $25. Your choice of 2 entrees that included a potato and vegetable, soup and salad bar, 1 appetizer to split and 1 dessert to split. My husband had the pot roast and I had boneless baked stuffed chicken breast. I got all of this to go and my husband and I totally enjoyed our dinners at home. Portions were very generous so we had leftovers for lunch the next day. Everything that we had was excellent. The waitress was friendly and helpful. We will definitely return.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Canterbury, Connecticut
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2011

Stopped in at Mike's hoping for a quick bite. The decor is sparse but for some baseball stuff on the wall. I was given a menu that only had a few burgers and sandwiches, fries the basic stuff. A waitress with a nasty cough took my order for a cheeseburger. While I waited 20 minutes for my food other patrons came in and were greeted buy the owner who came out from the kitchen area and were offered food not seen on the menu. They ordered fish and chips that came out before my order and looked good. I would have gotten the fish if I knew they served it. I guess you have to be a regular to get the full menu. The burger was OK when it finally came out. A salad would been nice but the salad bar was empty. Not going back again.

• Visited August 2011