“Great burgers!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Cleveland, Ohio
“Great burgers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

The Beer Burger is a delicious and unique tasting burger. The waffle dries are also quite good and were fresh. I will eat here whenever i am in thearea. Try it, you'll like it!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“The BEST chocolate martinis”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

A friend recommended this restaurant to me. The French onion soup is served in a small crock with melted cheese and onions on top. It is one of the best I've ever tasted. Be sure to try the martinis. My favorite is the chocolate one. The appetizers are excellent. The onion rings are crispy and deliciously served with a horseradish dipping sauce. The entrees are all excellent. Be sure and save room for the made on the premises desserts. May I recommend when you place your order, get the strudel. It takes 20 minutes, so order early. It is well worth the wait. The cheese cake is like eating air. On Sunday's they have a brunch. The range of food is exceptional. The brunch takes over half the restaurant.

Visited October 2012
Noosa, Australia
“Cute place alert. Good people watching spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

Cute place alert. Good people watching spot. Good burgers. Good for families, not so good if you want peace at lunch.

Visited August 2012
CateWithASea
“Where everyone knows your name”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

My name should be on the barstool here. The staff is nice. Bartender's are excellent. The food is above average. Pub food with a German twist. The meatloaf is to die for. And my husband says it's the best Banana Cream pie he's ever had.

Visited October 2012
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Post Hospital pick me up!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

Visiting our friends in Wilton CT (see my other reviews) I had an accident and was in Norwalk Hospital for two and a half weeks, on getting out our friends (as my wife and kids had had to fly back to the UK) took me straight there and I had the most wonderfull food and the coldest BUD ever, thank you Brewhouse for bringing me back to earth!!

• Visited August 2012