“Where everyone knows your name” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
CateWithASea
“Where everyone knows your name”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

My name should be on the barstool here. The staff is nice. Bartender's are excellent. The food is above average. Pub food with a German twist. The meatloaf is to die for. And my husband says it's the best Banana Cream pie he's ever had.

Visited October 2012

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Post Hospital pick me up!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

Visiting our friends in Wilton CT (see my other reviews) I had an accident and was in Norwalk Hospital for two and a half weeks, on getting out our friends (as my wife and kids had had to fly back to the UK) took me straight there and I had the most wonderfull food and the coldest BUD ever, thank you Brewhouse for bringing me back to earth!!

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“After strolling around SoNo, stop in for a drink”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

We enjoyed the beer, some local, some not in this microbrewery turned restaurant. Large copper vats, brass and wood dominate the dark decor. We went on a quiet Sunday afternoon, when the crowd was small, but the staff pleasant and friendly. We had drinks only, and this was a great way to end the day of walking around the SoNo district which consists of many restaurants, a few museums, and some small boutique type shops.

Visited August 2012
CT
“Food and Service Always Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

My husband and I recently went to the Brewhouse with a Groupon. I dined at this restaurant frequently before, since I worked in the area for many years 5 years ago. I loved the Brewhouse then and we loved it again at our recent visit! It was nice to see the place busy on a Friday night. Burgers were excellent, salad and soup were delicious, service was quick and efficient, prices are very reasonable and the menu is varied. The Brewhouse Beer Burger is amazing. All-in-all, the restaurant is always a pleasure - a great dependable place to dine in South Norwalk. Kudos and thanks to the management and staff!! We will definitely be back.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New Brunswick, NJ
“Very Well Priced for Norwalk”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

Very reasonably priced beers and great entrees. Great waitstaff, too.

Would go back in a heartbeat.

Visited July 2012