“Unique and tasty food, but portions are small for medium sizes” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Eclectic
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Connecticut, USA
“Unique and tasty food, but portions are small for medium sizes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

Very nice food, unique and tasty. The servers attend well. They are also opened late, which is a plus. Nice atmosphere. They have a bar and a dining area. The dining area is nice, but chairs (although comfortable) have no soft lining, so a bit cold when sitting. When ordering, keep in mind that medium meals are really medium on smaller side. Still we did like the taste - especially duck. We will try large options next time.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Wilton, Connecticut
“We Like A lot.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

Four girlfriends who had not seen each other in a while decided to reunite at The Spread. We finally decided on a date and made reservations (a must). As luck would have it, it was the one year anniversary of the restaurant. We were treated like royalty from being able to choose our table, to trying certain plates before we ordered, and receiving excellent service from the owners and staff. Great food (several were amazing), great service, and great cocktails. Our only complaint was that it was a bit noisy, but the owner explained that they only he live music during the week to celebrate their anniversary. Usually, they only have it on the weekends. Duly noted.

• Visited October 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Refreshing and good fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Interesting menu, well executed, great wines and good atmosphere. Also has some interesting live music

Visited October 2013
Maitland, Florida
“Some great food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Came her with my sisters for dinner. The place is busy which is a good sign. We shared some of the small plates, we all agreed the cabbage salad was great and the mush room bites also. Not so great were the risotto and truffle balls and the figs with cheese. The meals were also a bit of a mix. The brick chicken was the best! All of the flavors on the plate were wonderful and went well together. One sister had the pasta which we all thought was a bit salty. The other sister had the halibut which was good but the chicken was the best. I did have one of the mixed drinks which was tasty and a nice compliment to my meal. We were too full for dessert! would go back again but with a better idea of what to order. Service was very good and we were able to relax and enjoy our meal!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fairfield, Connecticut
“Funky atmophere, odd location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

My boyfriend and I came here Saturday night because I read about this place on a trusted food blog for CT. We arrived for a 730pm reservation and the place was empty but around 9pm it got busy. We were a little nervous because of the lack of customers but the food more than made up for it. The decor is awesome. Love the white washed wood tables, stainless steel accents, mason jars for silverware. I just didn't understand the old school plates - it's like the owners ran out of money or were trying to have a little charm - it's not working for me. Also the waitresses were great however really overbearing from the minute we walked in. Within 10 minutes of sitting we were asked 5 times if we were ready to order. Let's get some drinks and mull over the menu a bit first no? Then when we were getting ready to pay the bill and leave there was no one to be found...

The food, however, was fantastic! Any opinions I may have had from the waitresses went out the window when we started eating. We ordered the Veal and Ricotta meatballs which the boyfriend said were FANTASTIC. I had the figs and goat cheese - amazing and he had the tomatoe and cucumber salad - amazing. For entrees he ordered the brick chicken and I had the swordfish. They were both fabulous but I must say the chicken was the winner between the two of us. The dessert menu left a little to be desired and to charge between 6-8 for a cafe latte and capunccinos is pretty bold in my opinion. Especially since I can see Dunkin Donuts across the street. Either way the restaurant is a great addition to Norwalk and hopefully with this new place North Main Street will bring in more great new restaurants.

I would come back here, oh and they have a GREAT playlist!

• Visited September 2013