“Good Stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Norwalk - Stamford

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Norwalk - Stamford to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Norwalk - Stamford
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   400 Main Avenue, Norwalk, CT 06851 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites - Norwalk - Stamford)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Norwalk
Taipei
“Good Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

I have stayed several times at this hotel and find it to be quite accomodating. The staff is the part that shines the most, but since their renovations in 2012, the rooms are quite nice. This is not a four-star hotel; it is a clean, comfortable place at a good price for a long stay. I have found it to be perfect, and very accessible to both the Merritt and 95. Plus I like the artwork and the decor!

Room Tip: I prefer the rooms facing Main Avenue.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
New York City, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

I've neve stayed in a more disgusting hotel in my life. I am literally writing this as I'm trying to make myself comfortable sleeping on the desk table since the bed is so unbelievably dirty I won't go near it. Also I am not a smoker and the room I got is a smoking room. So that is also nice. The wonderful stench of stale cigarettes. There's a nice busted up white fridge in here. Oh let me get back to the bed with its stained sheets and dirty blankets and burn holes. Holy man what a dump. Is this what all the rooms look like? I think I may go sleep in my car.

• Stayed July 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Norwalk - Stamford, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Dave - Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. I am sorry to hear that level of cleanliness in your room was not in line with our company's standards. In response to your feedback, I am going to coach my staff on how to properly clean and inspect rooms making sure that every room is cleaned properly.

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at nor@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Lincoln Park, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Probably the cleanest and quitest hotels I've stayed at in quite som time, the staff was friendly and helpful, for business or pleasure it's number one compared to the major hotel chains and the weekend rates are the best in the area.

Room Tip: Choose the King deluxe suite for few dollars more you get for more bang for the buck!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Norwalk - Stamford, responded to this review, July 5, 2013
Hannie - Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm thrilled that your stay at our hotel was a pleasant one. As well, I truly appreciate your comments regarding the cleanliness of your room and the friendliness of our staff.

Norwalk, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

The service was excellent for check-in, check-out, and service during my stay. The latest remodeling is very nice. The room was clean and very well equipped for an extended stay. The grab and go breakfast was a great addition. The hotel is somewhat difficult to find. Adding more signage might help.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Norwalk - Stamford, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Matt - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you found our remodeled property to be clean and well equipped. As well, that you enjoyed our newest feature, the grab-and-go breakfast.

Arizona City, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

I have stayed at Extended Stay America in Norwalk, CT for over a month. The hotel is kept clean at all times, the room was outstanding, and customer service is a one of a kind. The staff are pleasant and are always ready to help.

This is the best hotel for business travelers. The location is great, shopping center is next door, restaurants are everywhere, and its only minutes from 95.

During my stay earlier this year, my car got stuck in the snow. The Hotel Manager, Mr. Gokan Atli volunteered to help me. He is customer service oriented and EXTREMELY HELPFUL. He makes sure that your stay is a one of a kind experience.

Mr. Atli is always helping customers and keeping the hotel spotless. I love staying at this hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Hanan - The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such wonderful things about our property and staff. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our services.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

The staff helped with everything. I have never been to a hotel that had a staff that was so prompt and considerate. The room was clean the staff was very helpful. The only thing I could say was bad is that the internet service kept cutting in and out which made things slightly difficult. Bit otherwise it was great.

• Stayed April 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Norwalk - Stamford, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such an uplifting review. I'm thrilled that our staff was there when you needed and they exceeded your expectations. I am also grateful that you let us know about the quality of our internet service. We will work to resolve this issue as best as possible.

Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

Very clean, efficient, extremely good value. Service levels - very friendly, helpful, courteous.
With these facilities (small gym, free breakfast, free wifi, free parking) and their prices, if you need to be in the area, you simply can't beat this place. Also full refridgerator, microwave and small hot plate.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Norwalk - Stamford, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm thrilled that you liked our place and services. “There is no investment you can make which will pay you as well as the effort for us to scatter sunshine and good cheer through your stay.” Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Been to Extended Stay America - Norwalk - Stamford? Share your experiences!