“Great” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Norwalk, Connecticut
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

Great food with great service , The owner ( pinky) takes things personally and does everything to satisfy the customers. It made my visit memorable . Will surely visit again.

• Visited April 2014

Norwalk, Connecticut
“Great food, great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

This is by far the best Indian restaurant in the area. We've eaten there several times and also gotten take out. The food is always great and the servings are generous. The staff are warm and friendly and they will adjust the spice to your taste.

Visited March 2014
ct
“Best Indian in Fairfield County”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

Best Indian restaurant I have visited in Fairfield county. The food is top notch Indian with all the atmosphere and service of a fine Indian restaurant. Very romantic, had a lovely couples night with my husband. Will go back soon.

• Visited January 2014
Armonk, New York
“Go for the buffet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

The self serve buffet had a good selection of meats (goat, chicken) and vegetables. Appetizers of Pakora (vegetable fritters) and desert of Suji Malwa (semolina with coconut) were quite tasty. This was our second visit to Saffron, and we found the owner to be very helpful.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Southington, Connecticut
“Excellent, Authentic Indian Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

I have used TripAdvisor to read reviews but I never made an account. Saffron's delicious food convinced me to make an account! I have high standards for North Indian Food because of my background and Saffron definitely won my thumbs up! I ordered take out a couple of weeks ago. It included Paneer Tikka Masala, Chicken Curry, Samosas (comes with Channay!), Nans and Mango Lassi. My family and I enjoyed everything. The food was authentic, flavorful and in decent portions. My favorite thing was the Mango Lassi! It wasn't too thin or too heavy. It had a perfect consistency and delicious flavor of mango. I've tried Mango Lassi at numerous places but this has been the best yet! I will definitely go back soon and keep everyone posted!

• Visited January 2014