I had read good reviews, so I took a chance on this hotel. It scored tops on my most important features - comfortable, CLEAN, and quiet. The room doors don't slam - fancy that! Asked the front desk for something on two different occasions, and both times got what I needed quickly in a friendly and polite manner. Didn't eat at the breakfast buffet, so can't comment on that, but really enjoyed our stay and would recommend highly. Convenient to Route 7 connector, so got around easily too. Was in Norwalk for the 4th of July, for boating with family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This award-winning Hilton Garden Inn is within walking distance to Merritt 7 Corporate Park, Towers Building, i-park Norwalk and Glover Avenue. Easy access to I-95 and Merritt Parkway. Gym exercise equipment with personal TV Theater System, 24-hour business center, complimentary internet, restaurant, bar and room Service daily, 170 rooms with Garden Sleep System™ bed, flat screen TV, Keurig coffee maker, MP3 clocks, Herman Miller ergonomic chair, desk, fridge, microwave, hairdryer, pool, whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Norwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Norwalk Hotel Norwalk
- Norwalk Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Norwalk