“"BEYOND EXPECTATIONS"” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 5 Activities in Norwalk
Type: Health Clubs, Sports
More attraction details
Owner description: Work It Dance and Fitness offers women AND men a unique workout experience. Located in trendy South Norwalk, Connecticut, we offer Burlesque Dancing, Pole Dancing, Aerial Fitness, Yoga, Belly Dancing, Cardio Dancing, Strength Training, and much more. Build strength and endurance while you tone and stretch your body. Open 7 days a week. Private Parties available for any occasion!
Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States
“"BEYOND EXPECTATIONS"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

Yesterday I sauntered in at 9:45 with wide eyed anticipation. Mind you I had to press getting there by means of public transportation 3 or 4 towns away. I was greeted by Michelle the owner who is a bubbly breath of fresh air; especially after my ordeal. Then there is Tava...do not sleep her. She comes across all aloof exuding grace and poise, she gets you behind that curtain, class begins, and it is a cresendo into the sultry world of "BELLY DANCE". Oh yes she starts off slow next thing the tempo increases I utter uh uh she laughs. Total experience AWESOME.

Visited January 2013

Norwalk, Connecticut, USA
“Amazing place to work out!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

I have been going to Work It Dance and Fitness for several months now, and I absolutely love it! The owner, Michelle, is so warm, welcoming and motivating, that I immediately felt at ease the first time I went, and I've been hooked ever since. I would never think of myself as looking FORWARD to a workout, but I find myself eagerly waiting to come "play" at Work It after I get out of my job. And even on the days I'd rather be a couch potato, Michelle's enthusiasm instantly takes over when I get there and makes me happy that I went! I love their "tone and tighten" class, which has really shaped my body and those trouble zones, and even without any experience, I love their pole classes! Because of their classes, my friends have complimented my toned arms and my much flatter stomach (my favorite perk). They also have dance classes, belly dancing, stretch classes, zumba, and more! Come check it out, and you will NOT regret it! There is something for everyone!

Visited August 2012
MichelleA237, Owner at Work It Dance and Fitness, responded to this review, August 28, 2012
Thank you for the kind words! We work very hard to provide classes that are challenging, yet FUN! We look forward to seeing you back in class soon!
Norwalk, Connecticut
“Burlesque Dance Party”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

All I have to say is EXCELLENT!!! Michelle along with her staff was great from start to finish. Michelle made us (9 of my best friends) feel at home. Her instruction was amazing. I sent her a song request at the very last minute and to my surprise Michelle researched the song and video and taught us a routine to one of my favorite songs. This gesture made my birthday all the more special. We cannot wait to go back for another class.

If you are ever in the area you MUST attend a class at Work it Dance & Fit

Visited June 2012
It was a pleasure to host your event! Your great personalities made my job very easy! We look forward to seeing you and your friends back for class!
Stamford, CT
4 attraction reviews
“Everyone is so nice here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2012

Learning to pole dance can be well, scary, these guys make it fun and are great teachers! They offer many other classes but the pole is what I go there for. Pricing good too.

West Haven, Connecticut
14 attraction reviews
“Nice studio space, knowledgeable trainer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2011

I tried the weight training boot camp here... was torturous, but I felt excellent afterwards. She was sweet but demanding, not mean. A little pricey, but I think they are comparable to all other classes of the same genre pricewise (I'm pretty broke at the moment, lol).

Visited May 2011

Been to Work It Dance and Fitness? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Work It Dance and Fitness, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.