“Hit or miss BBQ” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue
Rowayton, Connecticut
“Hit or miss BBQ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

The first time we ate here it was pretty good. However this last time we took out our order and wefound the dinner to be so so. Not sure 'd go backafter this last exerience.

Visited September 2012

Connecticut
“Good not Great BBQ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012

Good Ribs with great taste and tender.

Chicken can be a little overcooked but it is tasty

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Norwalk, Connecticut, USA
“Best BBQ in town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

We've been enjoying Jeff's Cuisine since he opened his doors, probably about 10 years ago, more or less. We go occasionally every year-it's not the health food I want to have my family eating regularly, but when we are in the mood for ribs or fried chicken, Jeff's can't be beat. I personally love the brisket, slow cooked, and so tasty. My older son loves the pulled pork, my husband loves everything and my youngest will have a little of this and that, but will never walk out without having the mac n' cheese side--best ever!

We are always greeted as if Jeff was a long lost cousin, a big hug and warm smile. Great place-you must try. Oh, and did I mention they have live music on weekends, (not sure how often-but we hit it right a few times and they had some amazing jazz musicians playing--lots of fun!

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Not so good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012 via mobile

A lot of people that goes to Jeff don't know what it suppose to taste like. Soul food that is

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Connecticut
“Very good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2012

Very good ethnic food. Best fried chicken around but I wished he cooked more breasts. My wife wanted that.

Visited August 2011