“Decent Food, recently renovated” 3 of 5 stars

(860) 535-1750
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Pizza
Orlando, Florida
“Decent Food, recently renovated”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

I went one afternoon with my family after they had finished renovating the inside and the booths, tables and new flat screen tvs were great! I was the last one in the group to order and asked if I could get the kid's portion chicken tenders (I've ordered it to-go before and it's just the right portion for me). While I understand the kid's meals are for kids, the chicken tenders dinner on the menu comes with fries, salad and garlic bread...nothing I could ever eat at one or even two sittings!

I was told absolutely not and instead had to order the appetizer size which was such a waste because it was double the price and half of the tenders went to waste. Maybe I'm being too picky but they were making money anyway and wouldn't have wasted food had they let me order what I wanted!

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

50% Recommend
Chicopee
“Disappointed on New Yrs Eve!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2012 via mobile

Hubby & I go to this place 1-2 times a year when were down in that area. We brought 2 friends of ours w/ us to Foxwoods & decided early on that we'll hit the Green Onion for dinner before they close (9pm). We luv the baked mozzarella, as usual. All of us got grinders, they were decent as well. Our biggest complaint was the service-the young girl working there was PUSHY!!! We ordered our drinks & appetizers right away but she was back in 30seconds for what we wanted for our meals. I told her to give us about 5 minutes, she was back in 2. Just anxious to get our order, mind you @ 730pm we were the ONLY customers in the dining room. We finally gave our order. After having a few 2nd halves of our grinders wrapped the young lady gave us our bill, only to return in 30seconds to see if we were squared up w/ it. Noooo we weren't-we were trying to add up things that we got to pay then hand the bill to our friends so they knew what they needed to pay. I told her were not ready yet. She comes back in a minute & im still using the calculator app on my phone, she proceeds to say to us, "we have dishes you can wash!". I then said "its not because we have no $, were trying to figure out how much each couple owes!". RUDE waitress!!!! This restaurant might want to speak to this young girl, we've never had as rude a waitress like we did there last night. Thanks for ruining our New Yrs Eve chicky!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere