“I have been camping at Highland Orchards for the last seven years.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Highland Orchards Resort Park

Highland Orchards Resort Park
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in North Stonington
Highland Orchards Resort Park
You added Highland Orchards Resort Park to your Saves list
Route 49 (near I-95), North Stonington, CT 06359   |
A TripAdvisor Member
“I have been camping at Highland Orchards for the last seven years.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2006

The owners sometimes can seem rude, but what gets them in that mood is people that don't follow the rules of the campground. They run a very clean and safe place, we love it there. If the the rules were not enforced you wouldn't have the safe, clean and quietness of Highland Orchards. And the owners ( who are very nice people) work very hard at keeping it a family place.

A happy camping family at Highland Orchards

• Stayed June 2005

Families
Couples
Solo
Business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2005

I have been camping with my parents for over 25 years. I've never come across so many rules and regulations as I have here. They only allow 4 adults on a campsite and that is only if you pay $10.00 per person per night extra for the additional 2. Evidently, their definition of family is 2 adults and 2 children. Anything above that is extra. Again, for 4 adults, their rate jumps $20.00 per night. Then I was told we wouldn't be able to have any visitors whatsoever.

Stayed June 2004

Travelers are raving about these North Stonington hotels

1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2004

We arrived on a rainy, rainy day on the friday of Memorial Day Weekend. We went to the front office to check in. Everyone was very snotty. Then, we need to bring our 2 vehicles in to unload everything. It turns out we can only bring our truck up there for 20 minutes. We brought it up there and 21 minutes later, they come and very rudely tell us that we need to bring it back doen to the parking area. Pooring rain and almost dark, we haven't even set up our tent yet. They didn't care, though. So we brought it down and I went into the office and asked how rude they actually could be? The owner told me this was a camping experience. Well, every step we took that weekend, even our children, were getting repromanded for something stupid. I wouldn't advise going there EVER!!!!!

Been to Highland Orchards Resort Park? Share your experiences!