“Great place to crash if your not too bougie...” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Cedar Park Inn And Suites

Save Saved
You added Cedar Park Inn And Suites to your Saves list
Cedar Park Inn And Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   85 Norwich Westerly Road, Route 2, North Stonington, CT 06359   |
Providence, Rhode Island
“Great place to crash if your not too bougie...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

We got there around 6:30 and had reservations at MGM Shrine for 7 for a 30th birthday party. We planned on just crashing there because MGM wanted $289 for a Saturday night where I paid $89 and got a free limo to and from the Casino. The rooms were average it seemed clean. The beds have these thin sheet like comforters but supercomfy mattress I think its posturpedic. The heat cranks so dont worry about the sheets. We didnt use any amenities but there was a cute fire pit with chairs right outside the office. We took the free limo there which was a 10 minute ride. I gave the driver $5 a person which they feel is appropriate, no big deal I mean its a limo straight to any Casino. They pick up every half hour which was great most places are on the hour and valet can take the same amount of time. We got a shuttle back to the hotel around 1am and the bunch of us were pretty drunk and loud but the driver Kenny was awesome. He was joking around with us and laughing. Overall the rooms were perfectly fine for anyone who is spending most of their time on the Casinos. I would definitely stay there again. Im not a princess and we were there to have a good time. Although my friend said the free breakfast was a bit lame, donuts and pastry. Why pay $300 when you can get free rides and a decent room for $100?

• Stayed February 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
East Hampton, Connecticut, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Room was nice and the bed was comfortable. Only one towel available in the room.......Decided we could live with that. When i got out of the shower and opened towel to use IT WAS NOT CLEAN!!!! We called front desk and were told they would bring towels right up. This was never done....After 15 mins drip drying....still no towels. called desk back and was told she would have to find housekeeping because they were fixing the hot water????? Not a pleasant morning experience.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
greekva, Guest Relations Manager at Cedar Park Inn And Suites, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Dear Wanda, I am the woman who checked you and your husband in. I have to say that I take your review quite personally. Upon check-in I greeeted you with the very best service. You and your husband said so yourselves. I even got the both of you "refreshments" when you arrived to help you relax. I changed your room for you so you could "step outside" now and again on your balcony. I'm very sorry that you thought our service to be less than satisfactory. I did come to your room quite quickly when you called for towels. I knocked but there was no answer. I came a second time about five minutes later as well. I wish you had told me if you had any concerns. Because I would have made it my top priority to fix it for you. In hopes to continue the excellent service in which you were greeted with. I do hope that you will give us a second try.
Franklin, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We stayed here for one night, December 8. This place was great for the price you pay and for the added bonus of having a limo service to the casino. Yes, it's not the most modern or nicest place we've ever stayed, but the staff was friendly and the rooms were serviceable. If you are looking for an affordable place and not worrying about driving to/from Foxwoods, this place is perfect.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
massachusetts
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

Where to begin? This place is completely uninviting from the moment you pull up. The landscaping is horrible and the buildings are all old and not kept up at all. We tried to think positive and hoped once inside the rooms it would be better. This was not the case at all. We walked into a dark, freezing cold room. The room was small and crazily decorated, the bed no comforter. There was outdoor furniture being used as indoor. There were stains on the bed sheets. We immediately reported this and they gave us a new room and an upgrade. While the second room was a bit nicer with a comforter a whirlpool tub it was very old and not clean at all. The toilet seat sat a few inches about the rim when it was down, the bathroom floor was dirty all over, the shower had some type of particles all inside, the sink stopper was missing, the whirlpool had particles of something in it too. There were cob webs and dust on all of the lights. This place was way over priced. There was a free limo and it was 8 miles from the Foxwoods, the beds were comfortable but we would NEVER stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
greekva, Guest Relations Manager at Cedar Park Inn And Suites, responded to this review, December 18, 2012
You reserved and paid for a standard room , We don't use bedspeads, we have top sheets with one or two blankets with triple sheets that get washed every stay .We then gave you a free ($100.00) upgrade to a Luxury room with a double jacuzzi . We inspected the new room with you and you assured us that you were happy . The funny toilet seat is a heated toilet seat that is warm in the morning .
You forgot to mention the free food at the happy hour and drinks , You did tell me that the tempurpedic mattresses was the best night sleep you have ever had . And you like the free 24 hour Ice cream bar for your late night snack after you came back from your free Limo ride from the casino . I did mention to put a klondix ice cream from our ice cream bar on your Hot waffles in the morning to make a Belgin waffle.
South Windsor, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

I have stayed at multiple places around the fixwoods area and this is by far the best value. It's a very unique place with great staff and a warm environment. The shuttle is great and you don't need to wait long periods of time, I stayed in the basic room, but look forward to staying in a whirlpool suite this weekend. Overall it was a great experience with great staff, clean room, and an inviting atmosphere.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

I have stayed here many times and have had a positive experience with each one. The rooms are all in separate groupings which gives it more of a "campus" than "strip mall" feel, which I like. The rooms with the hot tubs are perfect and much less experience than similar accommodations elsewhere. The breakfast is ok, nothing special, but is free. Also, the free limo service to Foxwoods is a great bonus!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Norwich, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

My daughter and I needed a little gettaway so we booked a night here and were very pleased with everything. Our room was very clean and the help was overly friendly. There was a limo that brought us to and from foxwoods so we didn't hve to worry about driving anywhere after having a few drinks with dinner.I would most certaintly stay here again!!.

• Stayed October 2012

Been to Cedar Park Inn And Suites? Share your experiences!