My husband stayed here for a week on business. The first room they put him in was a handicap room. The ceiling was covered in mold. This was room 133. He then requested to be moved to another room. The room was a little better, but, housekeeping never replenished fresh cups, shampoo, conditioner, did not even clean out the coffee pot. He had to ask for new coffee pods the whole week he was there. Management had the audacity to rent out the room full mold without going in and properly cleaning it. The food in the restaurant was over priced and tasted terrible. There were several men for this business trip and all had the same complaints. Shame on Holiday Inn for allowing these conditions!!!!!!