“Best eating place for us and our "Home away from Home Dining"” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
North Haven, Connecticut
“Best eating place for us and our "Home away from Home Dining"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We have been going there for many years, and have never been dissatisfied or disappointed with a meal.

They have an extensive Menu and specials every week. They have a full Salad Bar/ with soup and Homemade bread(.the best Raisin bread you will ever find.) along with other breads.
As I aforementioned , that we have taken hundreds of people there over the years and alway get great comments and high marks for their food. I don't remember ever hearing a negative remark about the Restaurant or the food.The service is excellent also. Love the wood-burning fireplace.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

North Haven, Connecticut
“GREAT FOOD--EXCELLENT SALAD BAR!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

Always great service and nice atmosphere. The salad and soup bar is great. If I could just get the ingredients for the green dressing, I would be so happy!!!

Visited January 2013
New Haven, Connecticut
“Great Steaks and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

My Friends and I come here at least three times a month. We have the luxury of having many steak houses close by,which we have tried But always go to Rustic Oak. The smell of the huge wood burning fire place hits you as soon as you walk in. The Decor is Rustic and decorated for each season. The Bartenders pour generous drinks ;) The Cattlemans NY Strip is my favorite. I usually take half home. The Staff and the Owner are always attentive.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Morse, Louisiana
“Rustic Oak”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

The food was good. The staff is not bad. The restraurant itself is very inviting. Wood fireplace inside is a very good touch especially if you want to take a loved one out to eat for a romantic evening. The food is a little expensive.

Visited December 2012
Rockaway Park, New York
“Never Want To Leave”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

Even if they didn't serve some of the best steaks I've ever eaten (which they do), I would never want to leave the warm, cozy atmosphere of the wood burning fireplace. The food is top notch is the staff. There's a nice soup and salad bar but save your appetite for a fabulous piece of beef, fish, or chicken.

Visited November 2012