“prefection” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Durham,CT
“prefection”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

Have been coming here for over 20years,the food is outstanding, salad bar is always fresh, soup right on and outstanding service. On a cold winter night a wonderful fireplace will warm your soul. Well worth the travel.

Visited July 2012

Hamden, Connecticut
“Awesome”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

I wanted a good fillet for dinner so I took my family and I was not disappointed. Oh my gosh, one of the best meals I have had in a long time. Salad bar was well stocked and fresh and desserts were phenomenal and plentiful. A fantastic dinner! I'll do it again soon. It was a busy Saturday night after Hurricane Sandy and we didn't have reservations, but we were at our table in 15 minutes. Make reservations.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Halberstadt, Germany
“Somehow mixed experience”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

The steak was good at the end and the staff was very nicely, the lace was loud, loud, loud and felt like central station! The praised salad bar was everything but great in my eyes, there was nothing special as opposed to the previous review and what struck my most was the high pricing for the steaks. OK, it was Angus Beef, but I didnt taste the difference. The steak was medium well, instead of meium rare. Wouldnt go there again!

• Visited October 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Milford, ct
“The Best restaurant in CT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

The best restaurant in CT in my opinion. Amazind salad bar, fair prices and great entrees. One reason I will come back is at the heart of the recession they dipped their prices because of it! I felt bad as the food as worth way more at that time! Totally great!

Visited June 2012
Hartford, Connecticut
“Dark”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

The only reason we went here was because it is basically a landmark in North Haven and we had never been there. The MASSIVE fireplace was going and was a very nice touch, but the rest of the place feels very dark and outdated, but that might be what they are going for, as most of the customers were 60+.

The salad bar was basic, but I have no complaints about the food or service, both were great

Visited February 2012