I stayed here for one night in November 2012. I had a room with a fantastic sea view that was well appointed. I had stayed at the Radisson in 2011 too - and was impressed with the design of the rooms. It must be said though that while the idea of the loo and shower "cubicles" are a good idea, the upkeep is not being done well.
We used thier conference facilities for two days and I was impressed with the level of service we were provided. The facilities were also great. The bar area was really great - especially catering for those who wanted to get out of the infamous PE wind but still enjoy the view.
The food was average with no real catering for vegetarians.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Radisson Blu Hotel, Port Elizabeth offers breathtaking sea views from all 173 beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites. With our eight multifunctional conferencing and banqueting rooms equipped with state of the art technology spanning 633sqm, we cater for a vast array of specialised events. All registered guests and meeting delegates receive complimentary high-speed internet access. "tabu grill, bar & lounge" offers world class bistro style food whilst our lounge and sea view pool terrace is the perfect place to relax, enjoy a cocktail and light snack. Camelot Spa offers our guests the perfect place to unwind and relax. Shuttle Service to the Boardwalk Entertainment Complex ensures guests are always mobile. Enrolment to the Carlson Rezidor loyalty program "Club Carlson" is immediate and free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Tingo and South African Hotels so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel, Port Elizabeth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Port Elizabeth Hotel Port Elizabeth
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Port Elizabeth Summerstrand