“Awesome Place!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
New Britain, Connecticut
“Awesome Place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Delicious food, great service and nice setting. They make you feel like family. This is a place you HAVE TO try!!

Visited April 2012

Niantic, Connecticut, United States
“Great food and awesome service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

My boyfriend and I get either pizza or grinders from Family Pizza at least once a week and we are always quite happy with our choices. We get a pizza with meatball, onions and peppers and it is soooo very tasty and filling. I have had many kinds of grinders there and am never disappointed. The owners are great people and the staff has been wonderful. I just know I will be ordering from them again one of these evenings! :-)

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Niantic, Connecticut
“Much better options in Niantic.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2012

I gave Family a try a few times and just couldn't find anything I liked. They use a weird tasting sauce in their pizza, I guess I would describe it as too sweet but I'm not really sure. Tried a couple grinders and both were greasy and soggy. Even the fries they use aren't very good. I'm not a hot dog fan so their claim of having the "world's longest hot dog" doesn't impress me. Ray's and Village Pizza are much better local options.

Visited January 2012
Niantic, Connecticut
“Cardboard Pizza.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2012

It's just awful. And the pizza is the worst. nuff said.

Visited June 2011
Southington, Connecticut
“Asolutely delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2011

We were on our way home from Sailfest & decided to stop here for dinner...glad we did. My salad was fresh, my son (who is a picky eater) loved his ziti & meatball, my husband devoured his spaghetti & meatballs & my daughter & I really enjoyed our pizza.

**our waitress was a doll & when she was with another patron another waitress came over & asked if we needed anything. Very friendly!

• Visited July 2011